[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow anons, I've come to a conclusion that I fancy my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (114KB, 533x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 533x810px
Fellow anons, I've come to a conclusion that I fancy my male friend (I'm a girl myself). The problem is however that I'm not very attractive because of various reasons (fat, freckled, gotta wear glasses, shitty thin hair ect) and he's fit enough (has potbelly but who cares) but emotionally fucked up so he is tfw no gf, that's beyond the point

My question tonight is, how do I tell him the truth that I fancy him without being creepy? Planned on getting drunk and texting him that casually, do you think it's a good idea? I really expect nothing, just want to get it off my chest, get rejected and move on with my life
>>
>I know I'm unattractive but I'm not going to make an effort to change that
>>
>>17275711
Dude, I change what I can but you don't stop being fat overnight and I can't exactly avoid sun all the time to ensure delightful lack of freckles, can't do shit about my fucked up eyes which won't tolerate lenses either so what, gotta live with what I got
>>
>>17275717
>excuses
>>
>>17275720
Ok, can we go back to the main thread now?
>>
Don't say you "fancy" him. Don't get drunk and text him. Tell him. The worst that's gonna happen is he says "no", you feel bad for a short time, then you both forget about it. Most likely (judging by your description of him) he'll either say he's going to "think about it" (which is basically indistinguishable from "no") or he'll say "yes".
>>
>>17275661
I wouldn't drunk text him unless you're a teenager, it seems cheesy and kinda silly honestly.
Just meet up with him, for coffee or drinks and whatnot and talk to him casually. Eventually just tell him how you feel, no way around it really.
>>
>>17275739
I'm too awkward to do this face to face. I would probably get red, stammer and that cry and I don't know if that wouldn't be more pathetic
>>
OP, I felt the same way about my friend and had similar reservations to you, as he is the most handsome guy ever and I don't think I'm anything special.

Turns out he had always found me very attractive but never though to make a move because of our friendship. We went on a proper date and totally fell for each other. We have the best sex ever, we do nothing but laugh together and I think he's just the best thing ever.

Tell him how you feel. He might not reciprocate but there's always a chance he will, then you can see where things go. Don't be nervous, just tell him.

Good luck!
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (236KB, 553x635px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
236KB, 553x635px
>>17275661
Fat is fixable, easily. Fix it. How many lbs extra?
Other things are not so bad. Thin hair is workable, glasses aren't bad, most guys think freckles are cute.

>Planned on getting drunk and texting him that casually, do you think it's a good idea?
Not really, since if you're drunk you won't be able to continue the conversation properly no matter what he says, and you won't react well if he says no.

If you like bad ideas, get ragingly drunk with him and talk about how you feel about each other, then segue into your feelings for him. Who knows, maybe he feels the same and will reveal his feelings for you first in a surprise twist.

>>17275762
Don't do it in public in that case.
>I would probably get red, stammer and that cry
He'll think it's the most adorable thing in the world and hug you and try to make you feel better somehow. Even if the answer is no.
I'm a cold bastard and even I would try to hug you in that situation.
>>
I say go for it and if you get rejected that only makes you stronger for making it through that.
>>
>>17275661
why dont you just get not fat? this would improve your odds immensely
>>
>>17275795
Good to know! Thanks for encouraging words (:

>>17275817
Fat takes time though, and I'm really can't wait any longer because it drives me mad, this crush on him. Getting that drunk with him would be difficult, we live in different towns, still with parents ect

>>17275826
Thanks, I think I'll go with it and see what happens

>>17275835
I can't turn back time and not get fat, I can lose it I guess but still it takes months so yeah, I don't feel like waiting till I'm slim/pretty enough
>>
>>17275661
>fat
Something you can change with motivation.

>freckled
I think they're cute.

>gotta wear glasses
Also cute.

>shitty thin hair ect
Depends on how thin or if you can grow it out. I prefer short hair.

Seriously just ask him out for coffee, a meal, or to a movie. That's how I got started with my last girlfriend.
>>
I bet you're a cutie. If you want honesty, post a clothed body pic. If you don't trust 4chan, don't post your face.
>>
>>17275661
When he tells you the "tfw no gf" things, have you ever told you "I would" or left it implied? If so, how did he react?
>>
>>17275661
>emotionally fucked up so he is tfw no gf,

Robot here.

Drunk text him and he's gon' think;
>She's only saying this because she's drunk, and even if she aint, if I make a move now, I'll be seen as 'taking advantage' of her. Avoid as hell because now she's a risk.

>how do I tell him the truth that I fancy him without being creepy?

Bitch, the only time a girl can be really creepy is when she's an overly touchy, obviously flirting (in front of everyone) somewhat attractive aunt. Seriously, how is someone supposed to react to that?

OP, I'm a creep. |The key to hiding the creep factor is subtly. Don't be the idiot who dives right in saying 'OMG I LIKE U YUR SO HAWT PLS BE GF/BF, OUR KIDS WUD BE PRETTY'.
That's social suicide (less so for you rthough, because you're a girl. You get the pussy pass. Guys will think it's cute).

Start small. A smile, a wave, playful touching, the RARE compliment (too often =/= subtle. Once a week at most, even that's too much IMO).

Gradually get closer, let him become comfortable (compliant) with it and then be all like "hey wanna come over tonight?" one day and dress as slutty as possible when he does.
>>
>>17275855
>still with parents
How old are you?

Are you white?
Is he white?
>>
>emotionally fucked up so he is tfw no gf

>>17276165
>Are you white?

Have you ever met a black autist?
Seriously, I'm not even sure they exist.
I mean, 'Plastic' in mirrors edge 2, but she's fictional (and cute) as hell.

Black people don't have these issues, he's obviously white.

And this girl has freckles and wants to avoid the sun rather than work in a field all day, so she's white too. Idiot.
>>
>>17276170
She could be an honourary aryan you slut.
>>
>>17275661
It's funny to me that you mentioned that he's chubby "but who cares" yet have not once considered that he (like many men) may feel the exact same way about chubby girls. You have tits, you have a big ass, you have wide hips. Those are all things guys want.

Why do women perpetuate this idea that men only want thin girls? Its not men saying these things.
>>
>>17276149
He just used to complain about not having a gf

>>17276164
Thanks for the advice but I can't really do subtly as you say because we won't see each other really, unless we meet up which is unlikely

>>17276165
We are both in our early 20s and both white. (and poor)

>>17276247
With girls is like that: some guys would fuck a fat gf but almost never gf/wife her because it's a shame and a social suicide ect ect, that's what I get from guys around me, both irl and on the internet
>>
>>17276247

Guy here, I only want thin girls. Just saying. Sorry, OP. Hopefully this guy feels different, because you seem nice.

Freckles are the best, though, and glasses are super cute.

I think you can approach this in two ways - work on your weight a little bit (for yourself, for him, for your health, whatever actually motivates you), but tell him how you feel. I'd be way more receptive to a straightforward text or quick mention of your feelings while we're out doing something casual than I would be if you made a spectacle of it by forcing me out for coffee or something.

Same thing, a casual wave or playful touching or whatever isn't direct enough for me, and me showing up to your place with you in a slutty outfit would get me to use one of my exit strategies ASAP.

Simply enough, be direct, try to be confident, but don't be overwhelming about how you feel. Best of luck! Let us know how it goes if you go through with anything.
>>
>>17275720
>>17275729
He is right
You can expect someone to love you if you dont love yourself
Nobody is going to love younif you dont love yourself
Dont like your glasses? Get new ones. Ones that fit you
You think youre fat? Go work out it doesnt have to be over night but you need to progress through it
Got shitty hair? Redo your haircut treat it do something... Everything is possible with todays texhnology
Also frankles are ok... Some guys find them hot
Work on yourself and you will find it easier with everything on life
>>
>>17277359
>Nobody is going to love younif you dont love yourself
This is bullshit that just gets repeated often imo.
Plenty of girls with self-esteem issues are quite loved.
Feeling ugly doesn't actually make you any less beautiful.
>>
>>17277321
thanks, that's a good advice

>>17277359
I find this love yourself first thing a bit unrealistic. I love myself but at the same time I try to stay objective and not go all 'yass I'm a big fat goddess praise me y'all!'. I try to work on negative aspects of myself though, it's only that no matter what some things will remain a tad shitty
>>
>>17275661
>an attention whore thread hat doesn't have 100+ replies

What the.....
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.