[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have eaten 2500 calories today it is 3:00 pm should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1465051095744.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1465051095744.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
I have eaten 2500 calories today it is 3:00 pm should I make myself throw up
>>
Just do 30 extra mins of exercise you psycho.

Fucking seriously, why do people think vomit is the answer to being fat? It doesn't do any good, only harm.
>>
>>17275311
Depends on what you ate.
>>
>>17275311
I dont even think i ate 2500 calories in the past 3 days kek
>>
>>17275311
i would be more concerned with not being such a faggot if i were you
>>
>>17275311
Teach me how. I struggle to eat well and I'm tall as fuck
>>
>>17275311
>2500 calories
>much

Nigga wut I try to eat at least 3500-4000 per day
>>
>>17275311

nah. just eat nothing but celery for the rest of the day.

its not that big a deal. if you ate that every day for a week, you would gain 1 whole pound. think about that.

so instead of acting like 1/7th of a pound is the worst thing in the world, use it to realize you dont need to eat those things and eat celery.

if you puke ur just telling ur self its okay to eat what you want as long as you puke
>>
>>17275359
Good, try to reduce that number to 0 over a year long span, would you please?
>>
>>17275311
2500 calories is not THAT much
>>
>>17276270
maybe for a fat american that's enough for a day and a half's worth of an average sedentary person's expenditure

stop eating you fat fuck anon and just eat less tomorrow idiot calories in/out is more of a weekly thing but don't make that your excuse to eat like you did today fatty
>>
Throwing up hurts your body more than those few extra calories you think you shouldn't have eaten. I recommend that you don't throw up. I understand that the pain of regret which is motivating you toward taking immediate action to correct your wrongs. However the immediate action you suggest is hurtful. I recommend that you make an effort to remember the pain of regret that you are feeling now and use this memory tomorrow as motivation to watch your diet and perform additional cardio exercise. Things are gonna be alright.
>>
>>17275359
I recommend that you eat more food tripfag-kun.
>>
>>17275311
>2500 calories
I've had beer worth that last night alone. Step it up.
>>
>>17276283
a healthy average its 2000 calories, 2500 wont kill you retarded faggot not even makes you ger fat, also im not from usa
>>
>>17276507
That's not a healthy average that's what is used by scientists when making food labels. Plenty of people will get fat off of 2000 calories. Americans are sedentary and use much less than 2000 every day on average.
>>
>>17276525

lol 2k calories is fucking nothing you manlet, I am only 6ft tall and 2000 calories a day will make a lot of men lose weight. Especially if you do anything other then sitting, just fucking existing uses that much calories.
>>
Man I'm at 2.5k and still need another 1k or so because I worked outside all day in the heat, but a I'm not that hungry and am lethargic as fuck.
>>
>>17276534
A lot of nonamericans that actually perform physical activity, sure. Unless your job involves a ton of moving around you're not likely at all. Do you know why it will make a lot of men lose weight? Because a lot of men are obese, look it up you stupid American
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.