[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired. My uncle came to live at home and he and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tindog-dating-app-dogs-tinder.jpg (274KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
tindog-dating-app-dogs-tinder.jpg
274KB, 1152x864px
I'm tired.

My uncle came to live at home and he and his wife take care of his animals as a child.
Gives food pro dog on the couch, sleep with it, and get angry if I do not give the necessary care or exaggerated treatment.

They treat better dog than the children.

He despises his mother. It is rude to everyone, but speaks very generously with your dog.

What is happening?

Because all people think that way today?

Go fuck yourselves, it's just a dog!

And people who say, "animals are better than humans," go to hell, fuckers.
A dog deserves to be treated well, but everyone is going crazy. You do not see that they are getting emotionally needy? really!! I think that all is shortage. Psychology explains that when we are unsuccessful we cling to animals because we are not loved by ANYONE.
I do not know what to do, it's nothing against the dog. But I feel very angry to witness this every day.
How best to deal with it? It makes me angry to see it all.
>>
>>17275178
Are you too scared to say that to his face?
>>
>>17275181
what?
>>
up
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.