[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna need like $2500 to retain a lawyer within the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 5RJ4uDw.jpg (117KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
5RJ4uDw.jpg
117KB, 638x638px
I'm gonna need like $2500 to retain a lawyer within the next week, I have about $250 and am getting a $586 paycheck on friday.

Do banks give out loans? Where can I get a loan from?
>>
You can get a paycheck loan with an absurdly high interest rate.
>>
>>17274895
what are you doing that would make you need a lawyer on retainer but not able to afford it?
>>
>>17274902
I make $586 a week, If I eat ramen for a few months I can survive off of spending like $700 a month max after rent bills and gas. Am I gonna get buried by getting a loan like this?

>>17274906
Being a fuckup
>>
>>17274895
Explain to me what "retaining a lawyer" is. I'm not from the US, and it's not a practice we have in this country.
>>
>>17274937
>Am I gonna get buried by getting a loan like this?
Possibly yes. If you commit yourself to paying off the loan immediately (i.e. within a month), you'll be fine. Otherwise, the interest will be brutal. Even if you pay it off fast, you'll likely owe fees of 15-20% of the borrowed amount. It's a bad deal that should only be used as a last resort.
>>
>>17274895
Pay day advance. If you have the option, I would borrow from your parents or siblings and pay them back over time, to avoid interest.

What'd you do to be a fuckup OP? Drug charges or something?
>>
>>17274970
Typically, it just means hiring a lawyer for a particular case.

Some people will pay a fee to have a lawyer available not for a particular case but for the future. This is a true retainer and is not what OP is describing, because anyone who does that has money.
>>
>>17274970
Its the money you pay a lawyer to get him on your case, he sends a letter to the police/the courts/whoever stating that all information that I would receive and all questioning goes through him, its basically making him represent me legally.

>>17274974
I always thought these seemed like bad deals but I might need to do it now

>>17274976
I fucked up some pedos car
>>
>>17274895
With your level of income and cash on hand, you may qualify for indigent legal services. If it's criminal, that means a public defender or court-appointed counsel.

If civil (anything that's not criminal), contact your local Legal Aid office.
>>
>>17275000
I'm not getting a public attorney for this, i'll wind up in prison.
>>
>>17274990
...Was he a legit pedo, as in fucked small children?
>>
>>17274895

find a lawyer who accepts monthly payments
>>
>how do I get a good lawyer without affording one
Op if you winning this case dosen't entitle you to a cash reward you are 100% boned. Goodbye enjoy the slammer
>>
>>17275008
He raped his sister over 150 times, moved next to my parents house, and than invited 2 more pedos who also fucked children to live in the same house. And yes i've posted about this here before
>>
>>17275024
Well, if that's true, then good on you.

btw, would you consider a 12 year old diddling an 8 year old child molestation? My neighbors kid diddled his 8 yo friend (boy/girl) and confessed out of shame. I see it as kinda weird because of the age gap, but it seems like it was more of a curiosity thing. Anyway, the girl is traumatized now (1000 yard stare sort of thing), and her brother tried to commit suicide (he's like 10 or something, got sent to a psych ward). Now my neighbors son is on probation, is a social leper at his school, and made his family liable to be sued.

Just want some opinions on this.
>>
>>17274989
That makes sense. We do have that kind of thing here, it's just called something different. It's not really done by private individuals though, only companies, and usually those that need to have regular access to a lawyer but don't make enough money to run their own legal department.

>>17274990
Would your lawyer not take payments in instalments? Alot of them understand that their prices are out of reach for the common man. A lawyer here would typically charge something like 2500kr (about 300$) per hour. That's the same as I get before taxing for a whole days work. my job isn't particularly well paid but there's lots of people who earn the same or even less than me, and sometimes they need lawyers too. Perhaps ask around some different practices and see if any can do that for you?
>>
If you smashed someones car, and got caught, or there were witnesses, then I'm not sure how much legal recourse you have. I think you're going to be found guilty man, lol.
>>
>>17275042
Yes, just because it doesnt really sound consensual, i dont know these people so I have no opinion on this. I just thought of what those pedos would do if they got ahold of my 14 year old sister living 15 feet away and flipped out.

>>17275043
I asked my lawyer whose kind of a dick who said $2500 up front than $2500 in 45 days. Hes helped my brother out of some trouble after getting raided by the DEA before.

I'm going to meet with my friends lawyer whose a family friend of his. If hes kept my friend out of trouble with the shit i've seen him do for this long theres hope, and hes way cheaper.

>>17275050
Its his word against mine, hes the only one that saw me. I'm just trying to get my shit dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor, and im trying to avoid jail
>>
>>17274895
if you have decent credit, go to your bank and apply for a personal loan. 5k on a 2 yr term should be manageable. now, on to other details.

fucking up this guys car is absolute amateur shit. normally, i am of the opinion that no one is qualified to dispense justice, but pedophiles are the exception to that. here are a few ideas that will avoid legal liability for you while "encouraging" this guy to find a new place to live.
-release rats and roaches into the house. these can be obtained at most pet stores, ask for feeders.
-does the house have central air conditioning? find the compressor unit in the back yard and shit in it as often as possible.
-acquire liquid lsd and apply it in large quantity to any non water beverage in the fridge (this may involve b&e)
-plant drugs in the house and inform the police that hes distributing to children (remember to wear gloves)
there are plenty of ways to accomplish your goal without leaving yourself susceptible to prosecution. get creative.
>>
>>17275150
im gonna get a bunch of stinky ass bud and cocaine and ecstasy pills and put them loose in an envelope and get it shipped to his house

we were going to also go to goodwill and get a bunch of barbie dolls and shoes and burn them and tie them together and throw them around the trees in his yard
>>
>>17275153
Idiot. Don't do that. They're going to know it was you.
>>
the only way you're going to make that money is by flipping the $836 you'll have on friday. it's gonna take some calculated risk but that's the only way you'll make 2.5k in a week

good luck
>>
>>17275153
If you have the connections, buy the xtc or cocaine in bulk and sell it off
>>
>>17275153
didnt i just tell you to get creative? sending something through the mail is easily traceable, and easy for him to get out of with the law. this brute force shit is what got you in trouble in the first place. think subtle. think creative. think sly. it doesnt have to be an open demonstration, it just has to get a message to the guy.
>>
Summer af in here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.