[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the girl im seeing kind of weirded out and left the room when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (62KB, 604x906px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
62KB, 604x906px
the girl im seeing kind of weirded out and left the room when i refused to eat her out today, any advice?
We haven't really done much sexually apart from some touching, last night i was down to have sex and she said she needed warming up, so i fingered her and she promptly asked me to eat her out to moisten things up. i declined because frankly its not something im comfortable with nor do i enjoy, i dont expect blowjobs in return so its not like im being unfair, but after this she kind of stopped and ignored me and told me not to touch her and eventually left the room.
whats the deal? am i in the wrong?
>>
>>17274309
>any advice?
Eat her out.
>>
are you gay?
>>
As a woman, fingering does almost nothing for warm up. Going down on her does BIG DIFFERENCE, so basicly you refused to make it enjoyable for her. What did you expect. Also you kind of insulted her, imagine if she rejected doing anything so youd get hard, then expect you to do everything.
>>
You did nothing wrong Op. Don't let anyone tell you that what you did was wrong. I think oral is a very personal thing both for the giver and receiver. If you aren't comfortable, it's perfectly fine because you don't expect or ask for it either.

I'm going to be honest and say that you could be a boring lay though. All the fun is in foreplay.
>>
>>17274309
Ya done fucked up, son.
>>
What is it with americans always complaining about eating pussy but they are perfectly fine with eating all that shit McDonalds and Burger King serve them.

This is why you're all being cucked by all your beautiful american whores who want to go to italy or france to suck on Giovanni's chorizo. In Europe you're weird if you dont eat pussy.
>>
Well the deal is that part of the sex she wanted was oral, you didn't give it, so she didn't want to fuck. Its not a big deal, you just don't get to have sex with her. You are only in the wrong if you think you can restricte yourself sexually and still have sex with people who want what you aren't offering.
>>
>>17274610
/being a total hypocrite
>>
How can you not like eating pussy? Wtf man
>>
She expected you to be a man in bed and you let her down. Learn to eat pussy
>>
>>17274618
This. Eating pussy is the best, why the fuck wouldn't you want to eat her out?
>>
>>17274309
I don't see a problem.
Her getting eaten out is a requirement you aren't gong to meet, so you should look for a girl who won't ask you.
>>
I'm honestly surprised to see how many men feel this positively about eating pussy.

I thought most men were like my ex, nag me into blowjobs and sex, but refuse to eat me out.
>>
>>17274882
Your ex is an asshole. Eating pussy is... I mean, it isn't always my favourite thing to do, but reciprocity is kind of a requirement in sex, y'know?
>>
>>17274882
You need to start dating actual men who actually appreciate your body rather than think "oh boy, I can put my dick in it!". Eating pussy is a fantastic. If a guy's not smart enough to realize that, find a dude who is.
>>
>>17274882
Come to europe
>>
File: 1466395176086.jpg (67KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466395176086.jpg
67KB, 500x464px
>>17274309
You gotta loosen up bud. If you refuse to go down on her she may see it as a lack of intimacy and trust issues may develop. Embrace the fact that she wants to branch out into different parts of her sexuality with you. I understand oral can be a little nerve wracking when you are first starting out but just take it slow and let her guide you through it. I used to have a great pussy lickin infographic but i cant find it. Google that shit and get it done bro
>>
>>17274309
You did absolutely nothing wrong.
You are not obliged to eat out a girl.

ESPECIALLY if she has been with other people.
If she left the room because you didn't want to eat her out she's a bitch.
>>
>>17275578
Not her but would you say there's an actual difference between American and European men in regards to oral sex?
>>
>>17275610
Well, I might be a bit biased, but I've NEVER heard ANYONE from Europe complain about eating pussy/not wanting to eat pussy, while people from America in my experience are a bit more hesitant to do that.

I'm an American European (Family migrated to the US in the 50's and migrated back to Europe in 80's)
>>
>>17275820
I'm French and I never once heard of anyone not enjoying oral sex, male or female, that's why I asked. I know Americans are generally more prude about some things.
>>
>>17274309
Look, you do what you're comfortable with, thats cool. Just understand that there are certain norms in society. One of those norms is eating pussy. If you're unable or unwilling to comply with those norms, you're going to find your pool of potential partners shrinking. Either get comfortable with going down, or get comfortable with this.
>>
>>17274309
How exactly did your conversation go? What tone of voice did you use? Turning down sex acts when everyone's getting in the mood is a delicate issue. If you implied the idea disgusted you or you said it rudely, I can easily see it killing the mood.

Plus, oral is so common it doesn't even qualify as fetish material. If you're not comfortable with something as simple as that and you don't have a good explanation (that you tell to her) she'll probably think you're a weirdo or a prude. If a girl dismissed me with "oh I'm not into the whole 'dick sucking' thing." I'd probably assume she'd never go for anything more interesting than consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off. Either that or she thought I was repulsive and just wanted to get the sex over and done with.
>>
>>17274309
Oral is standard. So you're a freak. Luckily for you, you're a guy. It shouldn't be too hard to find a girl who doesn't like sucking dick, and plenty of girls don't really care about being eaten out anyway. You'll just have to find someone else.
>>
>>17274882

Look, I think pussy is amazing, but I can easily see why people hate it.

If you have a hairy, smelly, loose, oily and grey-looking pussy no man will want to go down there. Girls who are willing to maintain themselves the most will have the least problems getting eaten out.
>>
No one's "in the wrong", the deal is that she likes getting eaten out and you don't like eating girls out so she left.
>>
>>17274309
you did good she probably wanted you to lick off the cum from her other fuck buddy.
>>
>>17274882
I am not a selfish lover and I will gladly go down on you but my dick has to be the only one that has ever enter your vagina. if you had other guys dicks then fuck that shit.
>>
Fuck eating a girl out. That's basically asking for an STD 137 and I'm still STd free because I wear a condom and don't eat girls out.
>>
>>17274882
All I wanted to do with my first girlfriend was eat her out. She even had her first orgasm that way. She still felt really dirty about having me down there and would not kiss me afterward unless I brushed my teeth. We had a fight once before breaking up and she told me maybe I'll find a girl that likes getting eaten out.
>>
File: 1450138085750.jpg (41KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1450138085750.jpg
41KB, 600x461px
Stick to your guns OP! I love hearing guys tell women they won't eat pussy because it makes me that much more sexually attractive to women.

Instead of it just being a reciprocal part of sex, it's like I'm doing every girl I eat out a favor and I know I'm getting my dick sucked after.
>>
>>17276250
This

I was fucking this woman and the first time I fucked her, I want down on her and it was nice and clean and tasty

A few days later did it again and it was not so fresh. I figured, mmmeh, we all have our days.

after a few times of that I quit going down on her and she kept asking me to

I ended up dumping her rather than tell her that her pussy stank.

BUT...I dont mind a hairy cunt
>>
>>17274891
Yeah...well, I sent him an "I hate you" text after this thread and it's completely ok between us.

>>17275412
I got lucky with a qt boy who isn't American. I guess American men are subpar when it comes to sex...but I'm not very experIenced. Thank you, anon.

>>17275578
I don't know, anon. So long as Europe doesn't run out of good looking white men.

>>17276235
<3

>>17276250
Fair enough, though having many random mouths please you will probably lead to a gray and smelly pussy.

>>17276305
That's completely fair, anon. As long as you've never entered anybody else before, I think this is the best arrangement for two people.

>>17276335
I'm so sorry to hear that, anon. I think a girl who is tired of straight up unorgasmic penis in vagina friction would be mindblown to experience having an orgasm from a man, even more so his gentle kisses on her most private part. (Like I was. ) And she'll thank you forever. (Like I am eternally grateful to my SO)
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet.jpg (585KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet.jpg
585KB, 1400x940px
>>17274594
Because of how that shit makes the pussy taste
>>
File: 1434650016342.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434650016342.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17274309
you're not in the wrong. just sexually incompatible. she for whatever reason needs that licklick n thats a dealbreaker for her.

if you can find the reason she needs it and its related to insecurity or something thats an easy fix, then you may be able to win the game

talk 2 tha ho
>>
>>17274594
guess we're not as into the whole cuckolding thing as you euros.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.