[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop feelings for the guys I date? I know I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 453x604px
How do I develop feelings for the guys I date?

I know I can develop feelings for people because I've had crushes on guys before, but never had crushes on the guys I go on dates with
>>
I refuse to believe that this isn't bait, but just on the off chance that I'm wrong: consider going on dates with guys you already have some feelings for. Or do you refuse to make a move even when you've got a crush on someone?
>>
>>17271990
Those guys don't like me back, I've failed whenever I've tried seducing them I've failed
>>
>>17271964
It's better to be alone than to pretend you like someone who likes you.

Most men aren't going to be competent to become a husband or interesting to you, only interested in sex with you. That's just life.
>>
>>17272172
Doesn't seem to be that way among everyone I know
>>
>>17271964
why are you complaining, I cannot get the feels for any guy I sleep with and some of them make all my friends swoon and jealous of me. Nothing, my head and heart always goes to this one guy
>>
>>17272199
At least you're getting some action then. It's not that easy if you're an average-at-best-looking and shy bloke, so in my case I usually just end up getting blue-balled.
>>
>>17272297
Sex with someone you don't like is not worth the time, not enjoyable at all.
>>
>>17272172
>Hello I'm a bitter cunt
>Let me give you advice so you can be miserable too
>>
>>17272340
Not sure about that, but even if, I'm generally quick to like people.
>>
>>17272340
it's enjoyable, I just don't feel anything for the guys. They provide the dick and I do the rest
>>
You motherfucker had this thread a while back.
The guys you like don't like you back because you're not “good enough“ and those that you do like you don't like.

Fuck you
>>
>>17272451
What
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.