[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR want to marry but still lusting over others, how to cope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

TL;DR want to marry but still lusting over others, how to cope?

I've been dating this girl for many years. She wants to get married soon and start a family some day, and I do too. I love her, love being with her, think she's one of a kind, she makes my life better, and I think she'd make for a tremendous wife and mom.

However, I have one nagging, very petty issue, and it has to do with her appearance. Many would call her stunning, and I think she is too. But on the sexual side, I wish she were more petite, and that she had bigger boobs. I get really turned on by those aspects in women. My girlfriend doesn't have those, and I'm not as turned on by her as a result. We have a pretty good sex life, but she doesn't turn me on the way some past partners have.

Of course, it would crush her if she knew I had this doubt. What I'm trying to understand if it's a real concern or if it's some perfectionism or avoidance thing, or if I'd regret it later if I acted on it. For instance, if I decided it was a dealbreaker and I broke up with her over it, I mean I can't even picture that, it seems so ludicrous and like a waste of what is probably the love of my life.

When I'm with her, I feel deeply in love, there's not even a shred of doubt there. And yet, whenever I meet someone new, in the back of my mind I always wonder if I should be trying to find someone who hits all the same points my current partner does, but who turns me on more. I feel really petty typing this though as I could never just "replace" my current partner.

What would you do if you were me?
>>
You are a commitment phobe.

>But you are asking the wrong question.

Q=(1-P)
>>
If you marry her you'll be thinking of other people when you have sex.. Forevvvveerrr
>>
>>17270182
?

What's the important question?
>>
File: fantasticplanet045.jpg (528KB, 1356x804px) Image search: [Google]
fantasticplanet045.jpg
528KB, 1356x804px
>>17270337
Can you imagine life without her?
>>
>>17270342

Yes. Life without her looks a lot less sure about the future. I'm probably looking for someone else and not having much luck, and wondering if I gave up the love of my life for no reason, and wondering if I gave up happiness for no good reason. Given how I'm prone to comparison, I would probably be comparing others to her for a very long time.
>>
>>17270172
you shouldnt be with someone that cant accept criticism. just think about the future years.
>>
>>17270172
I know the model. I went to HS with her. She's gotten kind of popular, huh?
>>
>>17270462
grace hartzel? I'd say so
>>
Send subliminal messages for her to get a boobjob
>>
Looks don't last though so even if you found a hotter girl they might not make you as happy and they might not be as attractive to you when they age
>>
is it bad if i said to talk to her about this? or will that just ruin OP's life

i mean, if you guys are close enough to be thinking about marriage, you guys should be able to communicate about issues like this right?

or maybe not, i dunno, dont take my word for it lol, good luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.