[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to a party as a lone guy. >Some bitch comes. >Starts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pobrane.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>Go to a party as a lone guy.
>Some bitch comes.
>Starts to be sticky
>Respond appropriately
>After a while it turns out she does that just because she wants to check out if her boyfriend/ex is still loving her

God fucking damn it. Why do they always pick me for this bullshit? Any advices you can give me, so I wouldn't end in similar situation in the future?
>>
Pls respond.
>>
>>17269419
stop reeling in the first bite?
>>
File: Player_2015-06-27_00-09-30-954.jpg (262KB, 1160x652px) Image search: [Google]
Player_2015-06-27_00-09-30-954.jpg
262KB, 1160x652px
>>17269419
Collect all 7 chaos emeralds and take revenge on your enemies. Do it faggot.
>>
>>17269419
things similar to this have happened to me before. sometimes girls use me as a physical buffer to make it seem like they are with a guy at the club because they dont see me as a sexual threat. therefore, the creeps stay away thinking that the girl is with someone and she has no intention of doing anything with me but dancing.
>>
>>17269746
>going to clubs
I hope you get lit up by a muslim
>>
>>17269419
It's because you're standing alone.

If you were a girl looking for a random guy to grab to make your Ex jealous, you wouldn't grab someone who's already in a conversation, you'd just grab the first guy you see who isn't really doing anything at the time, and if you just got to a party as a lone guy, that's probably you.

Just move on with your night and have a good time!
>>
If you're being passive, that's going to happen. You should be the one going up and meeting people, not the other way around. You'll have more control over the situation, and can avoid that bullshit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.