[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

60 KB JPG What do you do when you're sure you've found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1441633639259.jpg (84KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441633639259.jpg
84KB, 960x815px
60 KB JPG
What do you do when you're sure you've found your soulmate, she shares every one of your interests and kinks and is 100% down for you, but she's like a 4/10 and that's being generous and you have mild social anxiety about people seeing you with someone ugly
>>
then she ain't your soulmate dumbass. If she were you wouldn't give one single fuck what other people thought of you and her. Right now you're just being a pedantic little shit.
>>
>>17267983

Fuckin' harsh bro shit, I admit my own anxiety's the problem didn't I
>>
>>17267980
First, soulmates don't exist.
There are a few people who are highly compatible with you, but there's not The One.

If you can't get over the fact that you don't like her physically, just leave her.
Work on your social anxiety tho.
>>
A relationship is about finding someone compatible both in terms of interest and sexuality. You describe someone that is compatible with you in many ways but not sexually. She may has your kinks but you don't seem to be particularly attracted to her on a physical level. Why not become platonic friend with her? It is possible for a man and a woman to be friend. Friendship is pretty cool. She might be interested and you won't know unless you ask.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.