[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, So my sister is back home because she threatened to commit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x521px
Hey,
So my sister is back home because she threatened to commit suicide on the phone with my mom. So now I'm stuck with her in my parents house because I stay here while I work for the summer. She has an apartment with her boyfriend/fiancé but because of the panic attack is here. She is literally tumblr shit incarnate. Inconsiderate, ugly, smelly, and overall just annoying right now. I only get one day off a week and of course she pulls this shit on that day. I love my sister and all but living with her is making me pissed/annoyed. Anyone have advice on how to deal with this?
>>
>>17266934
She sounds like she needs to be committed, honestly. Is she getting any help with her issues?
>>
My parents brought her home in order for her to see a doctor but that hasn't happened yet. My dad works 6 days a week on the night shift and is physically exahausted while my Mom works from 4am-5pm. She is a large burden when my family has given her everything. It pisses me off. She had drugs for ADD but she has no routine and wouldn't take them anyway. So now she's bumming here with no rhyme or reason. I don't understand
>>
>>17266938
She's also 22. Which is just fucking maddening
>>
>>17266934
How old are you and what can you do to piss them off?
>>
>>17267073
Underaged faggot confirmed
>>17266934
If you care about your folks, you do what you can to help. You knuckle up and try to do what they ask. Then you have a serious convo about how unsustainable her lifestyle is. They need help. The respect you for looking at the situation as an adult and as a part of the family. The goal here is to find some point that can be reached so that your sisters impact on their lifestyle is reduced, minimized, or managed. These are very general concepts, but sure as fuck they'll be grateful for you taking a mature approach
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.