[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in need of advice, and i feel as if the only friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 00184.jpg (375KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
00184.jpg
375KB, 640x960px
I'm in need of advice, and i feel as if the only friend i have to confide in no longer wants to give it or doesn't know what advice to give.

Know this girl for probably over two years now, I see her maybe twice a week, some days she seems really into me, other days she seems like she hates me and actively avoids me. Its really kind of fucking me up because normally im good at reading people, but with her i just cant figure out what she wants.

I asked her out to dinner probably a year ago, she said sure and then just never responded when i got up with her later that week. I really don't want to ask again because I feel like after the first time it would be obvious she wasn't interested, and after that she distanced herself from me for like a month and then all back to normal, Lately she has been ABNORMALLY AFFECTIONATE with brief instances of avoiding me in between. I have also noted she only acts like shes interested when im not with friends.

Im not exactly a straightforward guy when it comes to emotions and feelings, most people are under the impression that i don't have any just because i don't act upon them or acknowledge them, always act logically.

Ive pro'd and con'd the hell out of dating her/asking her out, concluded i REALLY want at least ONE date with her, just because i might be slightly too overly invested emotionally, but im not sure a long term relationship would work out.

Add the fact that ive been single for not quiet two years now after a very long term relationship that ended badly and Im not sure how to even get back into the game anyways.

If anyone is remotely interested in helping me i do appreciate it, although it feels good just to talk about it, and if anyone wants more details or anything to help me get this sorted out in my head at the very least, please, im losing sleep and my mind has been stuck in daydream mode replaying and trying to make sense of it.

>Tl;dr: Girl probably playing mind games with me, and shes winning.

random pic
>>
>>17266886
Just don't date her. Dating shouldn't be complicated like that.
>>
>>17266886
you dont give to much information of her, but i think she's using u to make someone jealous or something like that, also ask her for a date dont be afraid time has passed and if you dont you will regret
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.