[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as soon as I asked my boyfriend what are you doing he just disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 3

File: romantic-love-letter.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
romantic-love-letter.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
as soon as I asked my boyfriend what are you doing he just disappeared from text?

and now I'm freaking out. because we were having a short convo but he replied to everything right away within the first 3 minutes, then I said what are you doing lol and he disappeared. I thought I knew what he was doing today but he sent me a snapchat and he didn't look where he said he was gonna be (unless the snapchat he sent me was taken earlier in the day and it just didn't send all day which has happened a few times)

I'm literally freaking out........I don't get why he just disappeared. I would call him but I feel like that would make me seem clingy/desperate/whatever I just don't know what to do. it makes no sense to answer every thing then disappear when I say what are you doing. all I can think is tht hes up to some shady shit........=/ and its really hard to stop myself from double texting/ wondering/ callinghim but I know I have to but I'm just scared and I don't feel good=/
>>
chill love hes just taking a shit
>>
>>17266386
If this was one instance, I wouldn't worry (but don't ignore it). Sometimes shit happens or maybe he didn't see it and doesn't check it.

If this happens a lot then you need to flat out ask him and get a straight answer.
>>
>>17266386
I'm so close to double texting him.. someone stop me please
>>
>>17266404
well I can understand that but the fact that he was replying to everything beforehand within three minutes, I'm pretty sure he saw it and he just didn't answer. so he went from replying within three minutes, then I ask him what are you doing, and he fucking disappears. its only been a half hour but I still think that makes no sense. if I asked him anything else he would probably reply right away and like I said unless that snapchat was sent earlier and didn't go thru till now, it looked like he was at someones house which is not where he said he was gonna be tonight....

should I text him again and be like hi? or call him? or just let him never answer me and be pissed off and unhappy=/
>>
>>17266405
STOP. I've been in your shoes. It sucks, but chill
>>
>>17266417
well it makes no sense I feel like shit....... ='[ I guess I'm just gonna workout and stuff and not expect a text all I can think of is the worse, that he will disappear for the whole night or he will disappear till like 1am. and then what? am I supposed to believe what he tells me like what the fuck if he doesn't answer within the hour I'm just like done and assuming the worst
>>
>>17266411
I don't know. I wouldn't do anything now though. Talk to him tomorrow in person and ask for a straight answer of what was going on. If he seems like he's lying then push until you get the truth.

Possibly related. My 1st gf did something similar and was actually hanging out with another guy a lot and we broke up (she's engaged to him now). My most recent ex would do something similar to this but didn't do it maliciously and was never doing anything wrong.
>>
>>17266426
I don't know what to tell ya cause I don't know either of y'all. But I've been there, see>>17266427 and it sucks. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I remember the gut wrenching feeling of "where the fuck are they". It sucks and honestly, I don't think it's good to be with people who make you feel like that. You deserve better.
>>
>>17266427
I mean yeah id like not to think that but it could definitely be true, hes been acting a lot different lately, working out again, and hes been a lot more nicer to me which I wonder if its because he feels guilty. idk I just hope he answers me but if he doesn't for the whole night I'm probably not going to believe whatever he tells me, and my heart will be broken I'm really in love with him. =/
>>
>>17266433
Those can be signs of cheating but it doesn't mean that is what it is. I hope not for your sake. You will be heartbroken if it does end (I am too right now and was before as well). But you'll find something better if he is cheating. The first few months suck but it gets much better.
>>
>>17266431
I'm feeling bad right now. I think at 11 I'm gonna call him, in 20 minutes, then it would be an hour since he disappeared. if he doesn't answer or text me back I'm just going to assume the worst and youre right I shouldn't be with someone who makes me feel like this and wonder what they are doing. its not fair to do to someone. I'm just feeling so bad right now=/
>>
>>17266442
yeah I know that's why I'm suspicious

I'm just so scared. like I just cant even imagine dealing with things if he doesn't answer me tonight. because I know what it probably means
>>
>>17266443
That's a good idea if you think it's what you need. I know you feel bad right now and it sucks. Don't assume unless you have the whole story though.
>>
>>17266448
Just take deep breaths and relax (I know it's hard as shit). Don't be afraid though.

"Even after a Forrest burns it regrows stronger than ever."

-anon, 2016
>>
Whatever you do, don't imagine him between the legs of one of your girl friends.
>>
You must be 18 years or older etc.
>>
>>17266456
>>17266461
Please be nicer y'all. I've been in her shoes and it sucks.
>>
>>17266456
>>17266454
>>17266449
>>17266442
>>17266449
>>17266433
>>17266431
>>17266427

I just callllled him and he answered but he seemed kinda weird but idk.. he answered so hes not cheating right....?
>>
>>17266476
I don't know. But I hope the call made you feel better. How'd the convo go?
>>
BUT he also said where he is that his car wouldn't start or something and hes gonna call triple A or whatever but that seems weird..if his car doesn't start where is he gonna go...? like what

I don't feel good :[[[[[[[[[
>>
>>17266481

I was jus tlike hey whats up blah blah we had like a two minute convo. he said that his car wasn't starting and it broke or something and he has to call triple a. idk. and he said ill text you (which he probably wont) I'm just scared like something doesn't seem right
>>
File: 1463773100962.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1463773100962.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>17266483
>BUT he also said where he is that his car wouldn't start or something and hes gonna call triple A
>>
>>17266483
Guys can get distracted if shit is going down (like a car is broken), but that could be an excuse. I would try and not worry for now and really confront him once you can.
>>
>>17266489

I mean I don't see how they would be trying to cover anything up, its not like we live together and I'm gonna be wondering why hes not home... I wouldn't even notice if he didn't go home tonight
>>
>>17266491
well no it apparently broke hours ago and wasn't startingnow or something honestly I have no fucking ideaaaaaaa. I think he might be doing shady shit
>>
>>17266500
He might be. But it's hard to tell :/
>>
>>17266463
Yeah, I was a teenage girl once too. I was this fucking clingy and neurotic, though.

OP, calm the fuck down. You either trust your bf or not. If you don't, why are you wasting your time on him? If you do, you're worrying over nothing.
>>
>>17266505
And by "was", I obviously meant "wasn't"
>>
>>17266505
I meant I've been a dude with a girl that was possibly cheating (she was), but I guess that's fine.
>>
>>17266505

I mean normally I do, but when something seems off then I get worried

you can trust someone but still know that tehres a possibility for shit to go wrong..

so I just tected him and said why did you not answer the first time I asked what youre doing and he said sorry I didn't feel my phone vibrate and just sent me a snapchat... gonna see what that is..... 0_o
>>
Are women really this fucking stupid?
>>
ok guys.. hes acting all friendly and stuff now and jst sent me a snapchat and Is where he said he would be..

I DONT GET IT

do you think he didn't answer right away to make me wonder........? and clingy and worry? until like enough is too much
>>
>>17266386
Maube he is doing drugs w his guy friends n u r killling his vibe.

B
>>
To put things nicely: You're fucking nuts

Calm the hell down. If you assume your bf is cheating every time he goes out and doesn't respond within a few minutes then your relationship is doomed. You need to trust your partner and if you cant than you shouldn't be dating because YOU aren't mentally ready yet.

There's a lot of things he could be doing, whether it be having a conversation with friends, out eating, and yes maybe cheating. But you don't just assume the worst if there's no signs showing a reason he would.

Now I don't know the whole story, but from what I've read, it seems like you're jumping to conclusions. I'm also going to get hate for this, but I also think you're projecting as well. Are you assuming he's cheating because you've cheated/planned to? Again, I may be way off, but every time I didn't respond because I was playing video games with my friend she assumed I was cheating. And it turned out she assumed I was because she cheated on me and I later learned she cheated on her ex before me.

>TL;DR: Chill out
>>
>>17266523
>ok guys.. hes acting all friendly and stuff now
Guilt. He knows he shouldn't have done... it.
>>
>>17266510

howd you find out.

I mean id like to think he would never cheat on me but sometimes I thnk he might be because of weird suspicious things:

-says he wants to start working out again
-starting buying me stuff & taking me out wayyy more than usual
-randomly bought me a pair of shoes I asked him to buy me..for Christmas.. momths ago
-took me out to eat at a restaurant I wanted to go to...months ago...
-started acting like he used to at the beginning of our relationship, like sweet and trying and putting in a lot of effort..
-disappearing when I ask him whats hes doing
-HE ALSO STARTED SMELLING DIFFERENTL A COUPLE WEEKS AGO my friend told me that's a sign of cheating and when her boyfriend started cheating on her he started smelling differently AND A COUPLE WEEKS AGO I NOTICED THIS Because he smelled like how my brother used to smell and it turned me off
>>
>>17266523
I don't know. Maybe he was doing what he said, maybe not, but I'd just calm down for now and talk to him tomorrow. Does he normally pull this shit on you or was this a one time thing (I think I asked this earlier but don't recall what you said)
>>
>>17266528
stoppp =/ ugh. wow I jstu feel like shit.. maybe he did go cheat on me that's why he disappeard and he was somewhere else now he is where he said he would be and is being nice now wtf I want to die
>>
>>17266532
She told me she was hanging out with the one guy she told me she wouldn't (because I know he loved her). She never confirmed she was cheating, but there were signs (I mean she's engaged to him now). 5-10 times of her disappearing and similar situations to what you were talking about.
>>
>>17266527
no.. ive never cheated on anyone and I never would. I'm not projecting
>>
>>17266543
eww what the fuck
>>
I'm being trolled, aren't I?
>>
>>17266551
what?
>>
>>17266559
Is this OP? I think you are now. I wasn't trolling you earlier (the guy who was talking the whole time).
>>
he just texted me saying "youre acting weird" because I said "why did you answer me before" and he said " ididnt feel my phone vibrate" "snap me" and I said "oh" then he said youre acting weird..
like I'm acting weird??

youre the one who was supposed to text me this morning when you woke up so we could hangout before I had work, but he never texted me, and I waited all day, and then I just texted him at 9pm and we have a short convo and he disappears when I ask what hes doing.

LIKE IM THE ONE WHOS ACTING WEIRD... he said "you seem skeptical or something'

YEAH IM FUCKING SKEPTICAL YOU WOULD BE TOO IF THE SITUATION WAS REVERSED
>>
>>17266563
wait I'm so confused who was trolling me, because I just got into a fight with my boyfriend and now he think si don't trust him
>>
This must be b8t. Jezus what a troll... can I break up with you??? You have litterally no chill.
>>
>>17266564
>>17266569
other people prob.

They reverse it when they are guilty imo.
>>
>>17266569
The guy you've been chatting with here. I really think based on everything he's cheating. Don't assume 100% but this is way to familiar to me.
>>
>>17266576
true I should have said hes the one whos being weird. I actually was gonna type that to him way before he did
>>
>>17266582
cont. I mean based on the list you provided and the turning around thing, that's really clear to an outsider. I'm really sorry :(
>>
>>17266582
like based on which points exactly
>>
>>17266588
I mean
>>17266564
and
>>17266532
that's all you need right there. That's way too many anomolys
>>
>>17266586
well desu he felt like I was being skeptical,and I AM being skeptical.. so I don't think hes actually trying to turn things around just call me out on the fact that I am skeptical.. because I am and I guess he knows..

however he is being weird............

it worries me because in a week, I'm gonna be gone for a whole week. so I'm just kinda scared about hwat hes going to be up to, I'm scared I wont get texts back and stuff. If I cant trust him I shouldn't be with him tho
>>
>>17266595
>>17266588
>>17266596

Sorry femanon
>>
>>17266596
You shouldn't be with him if you don't trust him. All those things you pointed out make it seem like he is cheating and you can't trust him.
>>
>>17266597
>>17266601

I WANT to trust him, he just makes it hard to.. so idk what to do.
>>
>>17266613
I don't think you can. Want and do are different.
>>
>>17266601
>>17266597

idk..like his car breaking down? disappearing the whole day? not answering when iask what hes doing?

like IM SORRY I DONT TRUST THIS GUY I LOVE HIM BUT I DONT tRUST HIM WE SHOULD Probably BREAK UP

even if hes not cheating I just don't trust him and that's his fault. its not my fault hes untrustworthy
>>
>>17266619
I can't decide for you but maybe.
>>
>>17266630

I mean honestly if I don't trust him we should just break up..

and I don't completely trust him.. I'm going away for a week and ive been haiving anxiety for a while about leaving and scared that he will cheat on me or something when I'm gone......
>>
>>17266639
then do it.
>>
>>17266630

he doesn't deserve me oh god. why do I obsess over fucking dudes who are not trustworthy and don't even deserve me its so sad I don't even take advantage of all my potential and its so so sadddddd. I need to turn over a new leaf
>>
>>17266646
This.
>>
also I was at his house recently and his mom said "hey did someone else sleep over last night" and it was his cousin and I knw hhis cousin slept over for a fact but I feel like maybe his mom was trying to hint something at me??????????
>>
>>17266652
that's a ton of signs. break up with him girl. You deserve a good dude.
>>
>>17266663
like you think his mom was trying to tell me something ?

I know his cousin slept over, but maybe she was trying to make me think about it or something, like maybe hes been having another girl over
>>
>>17266667
i dunno, but hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>17266663
like why would she ask him like in front of me did someone else sleep over last night, oh I thought it was him because I saw his shoes ohhh she said

I'm scared. I think I should find someone else
>>
you are fucking crazy, girl.
chill out
>>
>>17266670
what does hindsight is 20/20 mean
>>
>>17266675
if this is OP, please tell me you're kidding. Were you fucking with me this whole time?
>>
>>17266682
I'm not kidding and no I wasn't

I think I need a new bf, rich and 6'2"+ please. I'm keeping my options open sorry whatever maybe hes doing nothing wrong but wahtever
>>
>>17266689
well I'd focus on their personality first.
>>
>>17266696
but I am a 5'8" 23 y/o making only 85k a year so what do i know xD
>>
>>17266696
okay well where do I find loyal dudes who don't cheat and will love me and take care of me and make me feel safe????

like people don't exist anymore everyone is so fucked uo and corrupted

I just want someone whos 6'4, tannish with dark hair and a nice beard, intelligent, loyal, obsessed with me, has lots of money and doesn't want me to work.. is that so much to ask for omg
>>
>>17266702
They do exist anon. Trust me.You'll find your tall, tan, and handsome :P
>>
File: a48.png (64KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
a48.png
64KB, 625x626px
>>17266702
>>
>>17266704
do they really exist, because if I actually found someone I can trust and who is loyal and everything I wuld break up with my boyfriend but I'm scared that theres no one like that and or that maybe its just me and theres nothing wrong with him
>>
>>17266702
Oh but keep in mind, money isn't everything and what you're asking for is so specific. Many rich people are dicks and will cheat so keep that in mind. It's honestly the nerdy (but there are some decent looking ones) that are the most loyal.
>>
>>17266718

but nerdy people are rich??

whatever honestly looks don't care that much to me, the most important thing is loyalty, but I need someone whos kinda tall, and has good income. I grew up poor so money is important to me, and I'm like 5'5" and I like wearing heels when I can, so I want a tall guy, also I find them really attractive. I don't even care if the face is like a 6
>>
>>17266722
I mean I think I do okay...>>17266699
but I know lot's of tall nerds that do like 70-75k for a starting salary.
>>
>>17266718
and honestly, I'm attractive, I get hit on a lot, people think I look like a slut, but ive never cheated and never would no matter who it is or what the stuation is. so I'm not ugly and I'm loyal so why cant there be other attractive, good, intelligent, rich peple who are loyal. why is that so much to ask for..
>>
>>17266728
I mean if all you want is a tall, semi-handsome, person with decent money just try for a nerd :P most would be all over a girl let alone a hot one.
>>
>>17266738

where ?? that means I hve to dump my bf first....
>>
>>17266756
Honestly, you may need to experience some time alone. It'll be good for you. tbqhf.

I don't know where to find nerds. We're introverted usually. Guess if you worked at an engineering company you could find some at orientation but you don't wanna work so i don't know what to say.
>>
>>17266761

lmao
>>
>>17266767
what was this all a ruse?
>>
>>17266774

no..
obviously I was exaggerating when I said "is that too much to ask for " ..

but everything else and about my bf is true
>>
>>17266844
gotcha.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.