[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get over that my SO likes asian girls. What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Granit-Indian-Black.jpg (423KB, 1524x897px) Image search: [Google]
Granit-Indian-Black.jpg
423KB, 1524x897px
I can't get over that my SO likes asian girls. What should I do /adv/? I can really be jealous as hell
>>
>>17261311

get over it, or leave him

>BUT HOW

getting over it is getting over it. this is like asking how to get motivation to do soemthing. you just deal with it.
>>
>>17261316

It hurts because I was thinking that I'm the only one my SO likes. I was always trying to be loyal and honestly I don't find other people attractive, I thought it was the same for both of us. Turns out she wasn't telling the truth at all and now I have a really hard time getting over it. We were supposed to live together soon but I feel weird after hearing how it really is.
I feel so pathetic
>>
Leave it'll always be in the back of your mind. Even if he did choose you, you'll never be sure of yourself. You will always wonder. Unless you really can get over it. But if you are asuper jealous type person, you won't.
>>
>>17261336
>I don't find other people attractive
Not everyone is like that. I never cheated on anyone and never would, but I'm always attracted to multiple girls. And it's not in a "maybe I can do better?" sort of way, I just find other girls attractive. Some people are just like that, it's not a red flag.
>>
>>17261311
Are you a female dating a female?
>>
>>17261336
If you can't get over your jealousy then now might be a good time. It's like a guy having a girlfriend with a flat chest, but she finds out he has a fetish for big ol titties. She can get jealous over it, but he's not gonna leave the gal for a dame with big tits the second he sees one unless he was never all that loyal to begin with. Obviously race is bigger than body type, but all you can do is get over it, or bail and hope you're your next partner's ideal fantasy. They chose you though, so try to find solace in that fact.

Alternatively, you can buy a china dress and put on some geisha make-up and fuck their ever loving brains out.
>>
>>17261467
yes

>>17261463
I know, everyone is different, but what is the point of lying to me? I believed that it's the same for both of us, I wouldn't even think she could be lying. If I knew since the beginning it wouldn't hurt so much, I feel like I'm really naive.

>>17261485
Thank you, but sadly I think it wouldn't work. I don't know what is so charming about these girls? Of course every race has it's own beautiful people, but what is so special about this race?
>>
>>17261560
I like the eyes, the first girl that actually took interest in me was Asian and I looked at her eyes and saw joy :))) but that's just me tho she had nice hazel eyes
>>
>>17261449
I'm an overthinker so you're probably right... I know about it for around 3 months and I still can't get over it. I feel like it's slowly killing me but its such a stupid thing...
>>
>>17261576
She has a hard time explaining things like what she exactly likes in this and that (she's bad in these things overall, all she says is "I really don't know" etc.) so I have no idea if she likes the looks, behaviour or other???
>>
bump?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.