[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my fiance is a lesbian. I know she dislikes having sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1375880633885.png (407KB, 686x750px) Image search: [Google]
1375880633885.png
407KB, 686x750px
I think my fiance is a lesbian.

I know she dislikes having sex with me. She thinks I don't know that she's forcing herself every time - she acts super enthusiastic but there's always a bit of hesitation each time I put it in, and she always cleans up quickly after the deed. She'll never refuse to go down on me (she pretty much never refuses to do anything), but she always has that bit of hesitation before she touches anything or lets anything go in or out.

I just chalked it up to her not being very sexual, but according to my router's outbound site filter she's been spending some time reading about lesbian fantasies, and also spent some time on craigslist F4F.

We get along super well otherwise and I'd gladly say she's my best friend, and she'd probably say the same for me. But should I confront her about this? I'd actually be okay with her having sex with another girl, if that really floats her boat.
>>
Well if your relationship is relatively healthy other than the few sexual quirks, then you should absolutely tell her. If you're correct then she will likely feel deeply relieved to know that you're okay with her sleeping with women if that's what she wants, and if you're wrong it should be something you can both laugh off and remember as a good funny story. Or something else that's entirely unpredictable could happen.
>>
>>17259935
I guess I'm just sort of afraid she might leave me or call off the wedding. Our relationship is great, but if she 'comes out of the closet' that might mean not getting married.

Or am I being selfish wanting her to marry me even though she may not want to marry a guy?
>>
File: 1465590353740.jpg (32KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1465590353740.jpg
32KB, 1024x569px
>>17259953
You better sort this out before getting tied to anything m8.
>>
File: ross-geller-oh-wow-300x232.png (137KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
ross-geller-oh-wow-300x232.png
137KB, 300x232px
Ross, is that you?
>>
>>17259922
RUN. Run my friend, nothing good will come of this if you stay. Ask her if this is what you think it is and take it from there.
>>
I wish my wife had lesbian fantasies so we could do an MFF... ;_;
>>
>>17259922
>She thinks I don't know that she's forcing herself every time - she acts super enthusiastic but there's always a bit of hesitation each time I put it in, and she always cleans up quickly after the deed.
I'm not sure this is really sufficient evidence to say that she's forcing herself.

>she's been spending some time reading about lesbian fantasies, and also spent some time on craigslist F4F.
This, on the other hand, is stronger. Still, I think it's still more likely than not that she's bi, not lesbian. Especially in this day and age, a lesbian would have left by now.

Still, you need to talk with her about this. Shit's gotta get sorted out, and pronto, before you do anything drastic like taking vows or calling them off.
>>
>>17260223
Just confront her, be up front that you're okay with it, and if she asks about seeing other girls you can decide if you're okay with that.

I broke up with my last gf of 6 years because she was harboring lesbian fantasies and hanging out with another bi chick behind my back. I forgave her and we tried to work things out but her sexual desires it kept making her hesitant and confused, eventually I got sick of it and told her to fuck off. So make sure you sort this shit out before you get joined up.
>>
>>17260895
This anon. You gotta talk about this shit.
>>
>>17259922
>GF isn't very enthusiastic about sex with me
>She must be a lesbian

There are, of course, other possible explanations. Maybe you're just not very good at it.
>>
>>17261729
i fucking super LOL'd at this.
>>
>>17259953
So you'd rather marry her and have a few years of unfulfilling marriage just for her to finally come out of the closet and suffer a worse break up? I mean, what do you think will happen if she marries you despite being a lesbian?

Of course the best thing is to confront her. As soon as possible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.