[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/ I found these bongs under my son's bed an hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.jpg (85KB, 1019x573px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
85KB, 1019x573px
hi /adv/ I found these bongs under my son's bed an hour ago and I've been staring out the window of my study wondering where I went wrong. Is it my fault? I thought I was a good parent. What do I do now? All I have are questions
>>
lol stop it
>>
Well, for one thing, that's what happens when you snoop.
Two, you have no idea why he has all of these. Pranks with friends, fetish that won't hurt anyone, curiosity run rampant....if you're that bothered, ask. You haven't gone wrong unless the kid is out murdering people.
>>
>>17258833
I suggest we begin writing scenarios.
>>
>>17258824
It's just weed. I assure you it's just a phase.
>>
>>17258824
heeee heeeee heeeeeee :3

u funnay
>>
>Is it my fault? I thought I was a good parent.
How about you accept that your son failing to fulfill your standards shouldn't be about your self-esteem or who's fault it is. You want to help your son? stop being a greek tragedy figure and have a mature discussion about why he'd use drugs and how he should abstain from using them.
>that's what happens when you snoop
From conjecture I'm assuming you set high standards for your son and apply strict parenting. Nothing wrong with that, just don't be surprised when your son hides things from you.

You can only make your son into an adult if you talk and treat him like one. Have a mature discussion with him, avoid arbitrary punishment and respect his boundaries.
>>
I can't imagine this isn't a troll, but on the .000001% that it isn't... those aren't bongs.
>>
>>17258852
Yeah. If pic related is what you found under your son's bed, OP, then I've got something to tell you that I don't think you're going to dig.
>>
Fantastic advice thread.
>>
>>17258858
what are you talking about
>>17258850
I plan on talking to him I'm just not sure what to say
>>
>>17258869
Those are street weapons, dude. You grip them by the base and snap them like a whip or a flail, it's really painful when they connect, it's usually a gang thing. I don't know what your son is mixed up in but it might be a lot worse than just weed (which is harmless, really.)
>>
What are your views on marijuana?
In any case tell him that reputable studies have show using weed under the age of 18-19 hinders prefrontal cortex development (not significantly, but it does).
Explain how you view your parenting. Explain the reasoning behind the boundaries you're setting. You son needs to see you as someone who understands him and can reason with him.

If the dick-bongs aren't real and you're trolling, just man up and tell me because i'd rather spend my time helping someone real.
>>
>>17258883
>dick-bongs
You guys are starting to make me worry it's not 100% normal to recognize bad dragon dildos. You can even see the little tube for pumping the cum lube. C'mon guys, this is basic stuff.
>>
>>17258824
nice joysticks, what flight sim does he use?
>>
>>17258893
Everybody's just taking the piss. I think >>17258833 and >>17258850 are the only serious replies and I don't think they looked at the image.

I did not know that dragon dildos came with cum-lube-tubes until today, though, so thank you for clearing that up for me.
>>
>>17258883
>Dog dick
>Horse dick
>Other animal dicks

Those aren't bongs bro. The tubes are for pumping "semen"
>>
Doesn't matter if those are dildos or for weed use.
Your son is making adult choices so having a talk is the way to go.
>>
>>17258869

THAR BE DRAGONS
>>
Imagine if such a thing actually happened.
Thousands of deaths every day makes the world seem depressing, but then there is that one time where a parent mistakes dildos for bongs or whatever which is fucking hillarious.
>>
>>17258824
lmao your son has spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on hi-tech dragon dicks!

It'd been better if they were bongs desu, this shit is gayer than rainbows. He literally wants to be assraped by a fantasy reptile.

Buy him a prostitute and teach him how to approach women. He is going to turn into a full fledged NEET/wizard if you don't help him out, I fucking guarantee it.
>>
>>17258824
4chan must run in the family
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.