[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to act masculine like I was back then >Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1435001912777.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1435001912777.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
>Try to act masculine like I was back then
>Doesn't work anymore
>The urge to crossdress died with my dysphoria so feminine side isn't separate anymore
>Which includes my attraction to guys
>I really want to appear straight and masculine so I could look normal enough for a gf
>But looks like am at the point of no return

This is so frustrating.
>>
>>17258308
Post pic.

Or don't...
>>
>>17258308
So what are you saying? You are a "cured" trans? Or?

Either way it sounds like you are still unhappy. Not sure how to advise without more info.
>>
>>17258308
>Wanting to be someone you're not
Don't fight yourself m8, just go about your business and some one tags along then great.
>>
>>17258308
So to be clear you're a male that wants to cross dress or be female that is bisexual? Different girls like different types of guys, you can date guys, what's the problem?
>>
>>17258320
Am a cured trans. I have no dysphoria.
Back then it used to be really bad. After living as this non-binary woman thing for a while and going to therapist after therapist, inner dialogue after inner dialogue, am myself again.

>>17258322
Am a male who has loss my desire to crossdress, but when I used to in private, both my masculine and feminine sides I kept separate.
>>
You're bisexual. You want to express it w/ dressing feminine attitude
Realize it's a possibility that you only want a girlfriend to repress your feminine side
I would suggest you start dating both genders, dress in a masculine way (confidence)
>>
>>17258345
>You're bisexual. You want to express it w/ dressing feminine

The bisexuality came with the crossdressing. I don't know why I did it. I had no father influence growing up. I tried on female clothing and the wig and I looked really good. While I was crossdressing I was gay but when I didn't I was straight. Imagining I had a boyfriend while crossdressing was just part of the experience, like some kind of accessory.

>it's a possibility that you only want a girlfriend to repress your feminine side

I really want a girlfriend because am attracted to women, I want a family, am a sole child who didn't really grow up in emotionally and mentally stable household with two parents.
>>
>>17258392

>you start dating both genders
How do I do that? I can't women right now because I have gyno for all the hormones I was taking and they would be creeped out as soon we were naked. I can't date guys because I don't identify with the LGBT community at large and I would probably have to come out and wouldn't have the family I want.
>>
You response is actually quite a relief. You're not going through a gender issue. You experimented in the past and there really isn't anything strange with forming your identity/sexuality the way you did.
You're setting a tough goal (gf+children) and your body/confidence is hindering you. Have unshakeable faith that you can obtain these things despite how different you are.
>>
Current answers not enough?
>>
File: 1425821594295.gif (457KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425821594295.gif
457KB, 360x480px
>>17258980
no... I want more.
>>
I've answered to the best of my ability.
State how I can help you or I'll assume you're an attention deprived liar
>>
>>17259005
>State how I can help you or I'll assume you're an attention deprived liar

Am not a liar, but wish my life was a bit easier.

Are you a psychologist?
>>
>>17259007
No psychology degree/proffesional experience
Did have to educate myself on psychology to help sister/myself through various stages of life
I'd recommend you do the same

Your life could be easier but face the fact that the worst problems/obstacles in life aren't emotional/psychological. Cherish the fact you're too busy facing economic difficulties to explore your identity.
>>
Edit: [...] not too busy [...]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.