[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 29 >be socially retarded, possibly autistic >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2247112_1442779609837.jpg (29KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
2247112_1442779609837.jpg
29KB, 579x570px
>be 29
>be socially retarded, possibly autistic
>no friends or gf
>no interest in dating or marriage
>quit high paying software dev job months ago due to abusive boss
>unemployed and about to be broke
>parents think i'm a failure no matter what I do or how much money I make
>only choice is to move back in with them
>no hope for the future because work and life experience so far has made me hate everything and everyone
>only thing that sometimes makes me happy is consuming 80s/90s entertainment from my childhood

I keep finding it more and more difficult to find a reason to want to keep living. What's the point when life is already so shitty and I know it's only going to get worse from now on? I also realize I'm contributing absolutely nothing to society and only wasting resources by continuing to exist, so isn't it selfish to not kill myself?
>>
Start with finding a job where you are treated with respect. It will help your self esteem. Also its not your fault if your parents can't appreciate you at least trying.
>>
>>17256043
get a job, even if it's a shitty and temporary minimum wage one. it'll help keep your mind off of depressing shit and allow you to truly enjoy your free time while paying your bills.
>>
>>17256048
I don't even have the motivation to work anymore. I've hated every job I've had, and they were mostly well paying jobs that other people would probably consider "good"

>>17256050
That's not going cover my bills at all though. I have no other choice but to move back in with my parents and listen to even more abuse from them probably for the rest of my life.
>>
>parents think i'm a failure no matter what I do or how much money I make
That's because you keep proving them right over and over again. Try proving them wrong for once in your life.
>>
>>17256447
How?
>>
>>17256043

>possibly autistic

you are not. this is just soemthign you are thinking about to excuse yourself. someone who is genuinely autistic wouldnt notice this about himself.

trust me i work with autistic people quite a fucking bit and if you were actually autistic you would have been placed in the appropriate class.

any of that 'socially retarded' crap is just that, crap. you may have bad social skills, but skills are acquired. saying 'im socially retarded' is like saying 'i give up' but acting like its not your fault.

>no itnerest in dating or marriage

why are you sad about this? if you dont want to do something be glad you dont haee to.

>quit high paying job

which means you can get another one.

>abotu to eb broke

go get a job nigga

>parents htink im a failure no matter what i do or how much money i make

so does my dad. im the most successful son. my older brother got booted out of the army, my little brother lives in a studio apartment with his girlfriend getting fatter by the day, in an apartment so gross i threw up when i entered cuz of hte smells and molds.

meanwhile i manage a successful business in the la area and my dad refuses to acknowledge it cuz i manage a popular psychic and he thinks psychics are scams.

point is that parents suck and their opinions dont actually matter. i know we want daddys approval, but you'll be a better man for letting go of that. plus theres plenty of father figurse out there who'd probably have a field day with you.

>no hope for hte future because of my own personal opinions of things

stop bullshitting yourself. you cant say 'I DONT LIKE THING!!1!' then say there is no hope for you because you dont like it.

the world is what you make of it. you are making it to eb sucky when in reality you are better off not only than the people in shit countries but you are educated enough to get a high paying job, so even better than the people on this board.
>>
>>17256084

>because i quit my job i have no choice but to listen to my parents for the rest of my life
>no chance of ever getting a better job

you are so fucking whiny, pick the less of two evils and go for it. once you support yousrelf you can wokr on rebuilding your life to sometihng enjoyable
>>
>>17256450
For starters, get a job you lazy fuck.
>>
>>17256084
>I don't even have the motivation to work anymore. I've hated every job I've had, and they were mostly well paying jobs that other people would probably consider "good"
Don't get a good job, get an enjoyable job. Who cares what it pays? Get a job as a shepherd if you need to. Get out in the sun and work with dogs. Or working in an orchard.

Just get a routine and a purpose that doesn't keep you cooped up.
>>
>>17256043
Wow, you just described my life.
I must be a pleb if there's someone exactly like me on the Internet.
>>
>>17256465
>educated enough to get a high paying job
I'm not though. I'm not even a very good programmer, but the entire tech industry is so desperate for developers and has such low standards of quality that they'll hire anybody. I've never found it difficult to get a job, but I've always found it impossible to get a job that I don't hate with a passion.

>>17256469
The thing is that I don't want to do this shit anymore. I've hated the company and people I've worked for at every single job I've had, and I always end up quitting each one after less than half a year. I'm tired of putting in all this effort and feigning interest in something just to make money that I don't even really care about. I've never had a plan for "the future" or felt like I'm working towards any kind of goal or purpose.

>>17256491
>a purpose
I don't have a purpose and I don't see the point in pretending to have one. What is the point of existing if you're not going to contribute anything useful to the world?
>>
I've been there bro.
Strippers and friends got me through it.
>>
>>17256537
Did you miss the
>no friends
part?

Also tried sex with hookers (otherwise I knew I was going to stay a virgin forever) and it wasn't anything special. It's been like a year and I don't even have the desire to have sex ever again to be honest.
>>
File: goodwill-career-solutions.png (524KB, 768x513px) Image search: [Google]
goodwill-career-solutions.png
524KB, 768x513px
Get a job and some friends.

Trust me, you really need some friends.

The only way to stop being socially retarded is with practice, which sucks a lot.

Some people practice by talking to strangers, cashiers, strippers, or co-workers.

Stay safe OP.
>>
>>17256531

>im a just whine some more

good for you.
>>
File: 1355886631967.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
1355886631967.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>17256531
>I don't have a purpose and I don't see the point in pretending to have one. What is the point of existing if you're not going to contribute anything useful to the world?
Did you even read my post? No shit, you don't have a purpose - RIGHT NOW and pretending won't do anything. Hence my advice. Finding a purpose so you can get one. Y'know, so you can have a purpose and contribute something useful to the world. Which you're not doing now.

Rather than staring at a screen all day, you'll find simple, honest and slightly physical work far more fulfilling, compelling and refreshing. You don't have to make it a life-long career. Give it a year or two. If you feel like going back to coding after that, your CV will show that you took some time off for "soul-searching" and that'll make you look all the better.

Or you might find that this new lifestyle far more satisfying and you'll stick with it, stronger in mind and body (literally).
>>
>>17256568
But I've never enjoyed physical work and always been slow/weak, so I couldn't even do that kind of shit if I wanted to.
>>
>>17256585
Well then, it's impossible to improve any and all aspects of your life because you don't want to. You're happy being miserable. It has become your comfort zone.

Wallow in self pity. Nothing will improve because you refuse to allow it. You don't even know what needs to improve, so this thread was pointless.

Suicide really would be best. Hurry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.