[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are literally all women on Tinder bipolar? I'm four for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: the walls are melting.jpg (65KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
the walls are melting.jpg
65KB, 720x690px
Are literally all women on Tinder bipolar? I'm four for four with running into these people. Without fail they always say "my family has a history bipolar disorder."

God dammit. Where can I meet decent women? I go to a tiny satellite campus for uni that's predominantly dudes, so that isn't an option. What do I do???
>>
>>17255259
>Tinder
>decent women

No wonder you aren't having any luck. Maybe try hobbies or social clubs or other such things where you could meet women. I don't know, take a pottery course or something. Women are kinda everywhere, you just have to get them to talk with you.
>>
>>17255275
But like what is it with bipolar women and Tinder? Am I the only one that's experiencing this phenomenon?
>>
so out of like, fifty million people on tindr, you go out with four, and they all turn out to be a certain way, and it turns out they all have bipolar disorder. so you conclude that everyone on the app has bipolar rather than wondering what is it about you that attracts people with bipolar disorder. huh.
>>
File: bfb.jpg (48KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
48KB, 600x776px
>>17256029
>>
File: 1459901628324.jpg (100KB, 514x520px) Image search: [Google]
1459901628324.jpg
100KB, 514x520px
>>17255259
>Without fail they always say "my family has a history bipolar disorder."
A lot of younger (sub 25) women like to spout this one off. It's partly because they think it'll give them some special snowflake credit and add weight to their victim complex. The main reason though is so that they can act out with the impulse control and emotional stability of a toddler that's overdue for a nap then try to paint thing sin such a way that any consequences of her actions are actually your fault for not being "supportive" or "understanding" of her "condition".
>>
>>17256029
Well I have no idea then. What attracts bipolar people typically?
>>
>>17256782
how would i know? you're the one who keeps getting them. ask yourself what it says about you that you attract that kind of chick.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.