[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2 bosses one likes me and the other dislikes me. The one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1465505391271.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465505391271.gif
1MB, 480x480px
I have 2 bosses one likes me and the other dislikes me. The one that dislikes me finds little things to take "revenge" and shit like that but never says anything about disliking me. I also dislike her; her personality is obnoxious, she is loud and needs to constantly reaffirm herself and brags about stuff, she is insecure and tries too hard to seem strong.
"The loudest person in the room is always the weakest" applies very well. I have a particular hate for this kind of personality.

The reason i have this job is because when i was home all day i got sucked in my own sadness and suicidal thoughts; it was good at first but then the whole animosity began and now it sucks. This is making my mind go to places again.

Should i quit and wait for college or endure?
>>
People rarely like their bosses, stop being a whiny bitch
>>
>>17254874
It's not about that.
I'm fucked in the head right now and i have to choose between a double edge sword. I want to know from an outsider's perspective which one sounds better.
>>
ENDURE
N
D
U
R
E
>>
You have to learn how to work with people you don't like, and with those who don't like you. You don't have to like all of your coworkers, but you do need to work with them like a professional.
>>
>>17254969
I can work with people that don't like me and i don't like. I am doing my work, not as well as when i liked the work though; for some reason i can't get past her little revenges and it's affecting me. Everything she does in a passive-aggressive way and the way she deals with her insecurity bothers me a lot, i'm starting to hate again.
My atitute needs improvement, i need improvement in general but now my top priority is mental stability; working here is starting to make me go downhill again but if i quit it may make the descend quicker.
>>
>>17254869
What's the story about the boss who likes you?
>>
>>17255050
There is no story, we get along very well.
>>
>>17255059
Do this revengeful boss also hate your other coworkers and if yes how do they manage her?

Have you tried figuring out why she hates you? I've seen many older coworkers/bosses act like that to newer recruits because they think "This new kid is not as good as the previous one" or something like that
>>
>>17255050
>>17255059
Oh yeah, i think the reason i have not being fired is because of the boss that likes me.
If the other boss(A) was neutral to me the one that dislikes me(B) would use some shenannigans to fire me.
I used to be very engaged on the job but over time i went from inovative guy to just another guy; i think she would use the drop in quality as an excuse.

>>17255071
No just me.
I don't think she hates me.
I think she doesn't like me because i don't care about her bragging and i don't know how to fake it. When she brags i listen and try to smile but it looks very fake. It probably snowballed from there in a sort of passive tit for tat from both of us.
>>
>>17255102
>I think she doesn't like me because i don't care about her bragging and i don't know how to fake it. When she brags i listen and try to smile but it looks very fake. It probably snowballed from there in a sort of passive tit for tat from both of us.

Ah yes. I get it now. Just like some, if not every bullies, according to her, ignoring her braggings means hostility and of course she doesn't get why would you be so hostile towards her. She's not that brave, but yeah little pinches like you said first are quite damaging to your mental health.

Have you ever talked about this to fellow coworkers? I'd recommend talking to your good boss. Not complaining. Just ask why did she act like that and how to be "accepted" by her, therefore boosting your morals and job quality again.

My mom used a long-term tactics like befriending others simply by being helpful and good to them, therefore all the attentions are drawn to you, so you will get support. When the time comes, you can counter-attack her in her own game. I know it sounds like a happy stock photo but it worked.
>>
>>17255129
I thought about talking but i don't know. I hate this type of personality more than most people, i'm very against it. I don't think my reaction would be very different.
Thinking about it, i'm quite intransigent sometimes.
>>
>>17255202
People who brags a lot usually have problems or just lacking of love or validations but unfortunately they need it more than oxygen, hence the loud personality. Yeah it's unfair that you seems to have to understand this type of personality while getting bad treatment from them in the same time. Well talking could help. Anyway would you like to tell me in what form did she usually revenge to you?
>>
>>17255222
_he le__er before S and af_er U is broken on my keyboard now...

Small s_uff like searching fhings ou_ of place and asking me 2 organize i_ or making me carry somefing somewhere only 2 move i_ again.
>>
>>17255325
Well damn that sounds like a third worlder institution initiation days anon

Fuck it I'll just look for other jobs if I were you, who actually have balls to even get a job. Anyway I hope you have a better future and keyboard my anon friend. Sorry if I did not even helped a little bit
>>
>>17255339
No problem; i_'s always nice 2 ven_
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>17255203
Something like this, but I would use an ítem instead
>>17255102
Hmmm you could use this as a trainning, and , if things go sour ; bail out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.