[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a psychopath or something? I recently saw the expendables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alexjonesshades.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesshades.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
Am I a psychopath or something?
I recently saw the expendables and there was a scene were Stallone handed over a CIA file with a war criminal and inside it showed a picture of dead bodies, while everyone felt disgusted I felt nothing
And I was playing arma 3 iron front mod yesterday
I was playing a mission where you executed partisans
Also I keep having these bad thoughts about death, I don't know that comes into my mind, I just, I don't know

Is there anything wrong with me?
I really can't go to a therapist for this, I just want to ensure that I'm a normal person and not a fucking weirdo
>>
You're an edgy kid. Media means nothing. Be worried when you start killing pets.
>>
>Doesn't feel disgusted or shocked with fictional situations.
>Am I crazy?
Ask this question again when you walk down the street and watch someone get stabbed in front of you and just go "meh" and keep walking without calling for help or checking if they're ok.
>>
>>17254349
That's pretty fucking up
But what if I ever think about me doing it (not thinking that "I should do it" but just in a dream-kind-of-way where I see myself doing it)
>>
No you're just a faggot for attention
>>
>>17254352
Everyone has fantasies. You should only really be worried if you make a plan or feel like you're gonna impulsively act on it.

Suicide is the major one every single person has played with the idea of. Like I said, if you kill animals for fun, not sport like hunting but killing stray cats and stuff like that, then see a doctor. There's real treatment for it. 99% never do that or give it too much thought.
>>
I think the fact that you're worried about being a psycopath means that you aren't one.

You've just been a bit desentisized and have become very detached. As a previous Poster says, it might go differently with something not involved in movies/vidya.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.