[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really think Ched Evans deserved a 5 year prison sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 145525775241.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
145525775241.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Do you really think Ched Evans deserved a 5 year prison sentence for having consentual sex with a woman who intoxicated herself?
>>
>>17254118
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17254146

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17254118

the whole point is that she said it wasnt consensual wasnt it?
>>
No, he deserved the death penalty. Given that his nation does not have the death penalty, 25-to-life would have been a semi-acceptable bow to pragmatism.
>>
>>17254236

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17254236

She consented at the time. The only reason he was sentenced was because she was drunk (made herself drunk)
>>
>>17254375
She was clearly impaired, and not competent to give valid consent. We're not talking a little tipsy; we're talking fucking smashed.
>>
>>17254378
Drunk people have sex all the time. Why should he be punished for her mistake?
>>
>>17254378

If he had spiked her drink with loads of extra vodka or something then I could see, but she made herself drunk, then consented to sex.

She wasn't so drunk that she was unconscious, she was still able to articulate herself.
>>
How smashed was he?

Anyone else think there's a bias towards males with rape. Not saying that he didn't rape her or anything but when people say "She was drunk, you shouldn't have taken advantage of her" isn't it just as bad as saying "Sorry I crashed my car into you and killed your Son, I was drunk". I mean, people instinctively side with the women on issues like this which is terrible because without proper investigation the male could have his life ruined. And it also delegitimises real rape cases.

Anyone have a clue as to how they prove rape cases? Surely they couldn't just believe the women. I'm interested in cases that have been reported months after the supposed incident.
>>
>>17254391
>She wasn't so drunk that she was unconscious, she was still able to articulate herself.
How do you know this?

Also, if a girl was completely smashed that she couldn't even walk, then the right thing to do would be to take her to a safe place.. not behind a dumpster.
>>
>>17254375
She doesn't remember consenting. His story is all we have to go on, except the guys that found him raping her. You know what he did? He ran.

He knew what he was doing. Innocent people don't run from consensual sex.
>>
>>17254388
>Drunk people have sex all the time.
Two relatively mildly tipsy people have sex all the time, and this is not a problem. But that's also not how this case happened. This was one incapacitated person and one person in full control.

>Why should he be punished for her mistake?
He shouldn't. He should, however, be punished for his "mistake".
>>
>>17254425

Honestly women like that aren't gonna noticed the difference in there life if they took 50 or 51 dicks, things like this are good because they teach women a lesson not to put themselves in such a position
>>
>>17254475
Drinking yourself into oblivion isn't something to be proud of, but preying on someone close to blacking out to fuck is more than a lapse of judgment.

Also as said the fact that he fled the scene as soon as someone saw him was telling.
>>
>>17254425
>except the guys that found him raping her. You know what he did? He ran.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

>Innocent people don't run from consensual sex.
Guys bolt all the time when they sober up and realize there's a non-zero chance she's going to turn out to be crazy or just awkward the next morning.
>>
>>17254118
Not really. Imagine women being held to the same standards as men. Wake up next to a landwhale? She must have raped you, no way does a girl like that get laid consensually. Girlfriend poked a finger in your ass while blowing you? Haul her off to jail. Two drunk people fuck? Court.exe has crashed.
>>
>>17254496
>Girlfriend poked a finger in your ass while blowing you?
>implying this has consequences for men

Make a thread saying your girlfriend is squeamish about having sex for the first time, or doesn't want it in her butt, and see the "just shove it in when she doesn't expect it" comments come in if you think men are so tender with women.
>>
File: 1446726200313.jpg (52KB, 640x855px) Image search: [Google]
1446726200313.jpg
52KB, 640x855px
>>17254418
Of course there's a bias. The idea of a male being drunk and unable to consent is mocked and coming out about it will get you deemed a liar.
Take this case for example: http://archive.is/jISqm
The media did everything they could to spin the story into the male being a liar, debasing is claim, and changing the issue to something else.
It's sad.
>>
The facts are not making the guy look good. Neither does the jackass father who thinks his son should get a free pass because he's a star athlete.

Now fuck off back to /pol/ or /r9k/ already.
>>
>>17254487
>Guys bolt all the time when they sober up and realize there's a non-zero chance she's going to turn out to be crazy or just awkward the next morning.
They run from their partners, yes. He ran from witnesses. There is a difference.
>>
We had a guy admit he continued to have sex with a girl who passed out. Now we bug him about being a rapist.
>>
She knew what she was doing when she was pouring that alcohol down her gullet.

Doesn't excuse the guy, but I hope she lives the rest of her life knowing her mistake
>>
>>17254515
>just shove it in when she doesn't expect it
This is great advice in general, but the point was that you could get convicted for that.
>>
Being drunk doesn't excuse yourself from a crime, and it's pretty common knowledge that fucking a drunk girl is pretty much against the law now.
He deserved it, don't really care if he gets off the sexual offenders list though.
>>
No. How does putting a kid in prison for drunken sexual harassment fix anything? It's a complete waste of time and resources.

The fact is the chick got herself passed out drunk behind a dumpster. In my books she's more likely to cause another rape than he is with her reckless behavior.
>>
>>17254916

Deserves 5 years in prison for sleeping with a drunk girl.

This is hypothetical because I know what your answer will be, but do you think every time an ugly woman sleeps with a drunk man, the ugly woman should spend 5 years in prison?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.