[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to dismiss a relationship with a girl because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Is it wrong to dismiss a relationship with a girl because she is disabled? This girl (24) who I always felt was a cousin to me hung out one night. One thing led to another and we had sex (25). Never saw her sexually before that but she is disabled. Just her legs, not her head. But still a turn-off for me. Is it wrong to not want a relationship with her just because she is disabled? I was her first time she says so I don't want to make her feel like I used her. We are friends, what should I say.

My group of male friends are basically saying "Ignoring her disability for a moment. What are your feelings then? Are you dismissing this potential relationship because she's disabled?". But that doesn't change that fact she is disabled.
>>
>rejecting Emi
I don't even know where to start with you.
>>
>>17254056
You asshole why get into this shitty situation. Be with her for sometime& act normal otherwise you will soon be responsible for her suicide.
>>
>>17254056
it's not wrong and you are obviously not ready for this relationship it's a turn-off for you, just say no and move on
>>
Not really but you're a dick to fuck a disabled girl and dump her because she's disabled.

I mean what exactly is your issue with her? Do you see her as crippled and couldn't love her? Or does her disability get in the way of the future you want with your future so?
>>
It's wrong in that it's a dick move to sleep with her first and then reject her for something outside of her control, that you knew of beforehand.
That said, it's never a good idea to force yourself into a relationship with someone you don't want to be in a relationsgip with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.