[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year ago I had a family of ten years. Then she left, took the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
A year ago I had a family of ten years. Then she left, took the kid, and I just kind of keep on living. A year of no friends, no family, no nothing of note. I have a great job and house, but nobody to share it with because I'm ugly as shit. At what point is suicide a realistic answer when you're certain you have nothing left to live for?
>>
>>17253575

You got money, you probably got time. Why kill yourself ? Go live by your own rules
>>
Imo if you want to die, you want to die. I believe we should ease up on suicide and allow it if you want to die. Maybe have easier, less painful, and more accessible ways to kill yourself.

Sadly people are uppity about it and choose to keep you living despite everything telling you you shouldn't
>>
What kinda rules?
>>
>>17253595

Anything you want, really. Buy superficial stuff, get a gold-digger, fund something. If you got some money, you're free to enjoy many things in life.
But you seem heartbroken by the events so first off go relax yourself or something, did you really lose them ? Your wife fled ? You know where she is but she doesn't want to talk to you ?
>>
I don't think suicide is ever a good idea unless you have some terminal illness simply because you're applying a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

If you have nothing you're trying to build up, why not go crazy and buy a bunch of hookers and cocaine?
>>
She ran off with some guy one day and never came back. If I found someone new I'm sure I'd feel better, but she was the only one who could look past how fucked I look. Everyone else just treats me like a charity case.

I like your idea. Why not just be completely wreck less before ending it? Can't hurt right.
>>
>>17253605
>permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I never understood how this is a bad thing. If you had a cold (a temporary problem) and could easily inoculate yourself against the virus which causes it forever (a permanent solution), you definitely would, wouldn't you?

I don't support suicide but this argument is retarded.
>>
>>17253611
I don't understand your life you're talking about your looks and how she ran off, if she ran off well it's better than way, but i'm warning you this could lead "you" to troubles
> She could come back in need of money / because her chad was doing her wrong
> The kid could come back, sooner or later
You've been warned, it's not coming soon but it will come anyway. I don't know nothing about law but try to protect yourself from her if she intends to sue you to get some money out of it (Not being macho here, but sadly many women wrongly use the juges to get money out of their husband) Ask an advocate about it, he will tell you everything about the situation, I guess.

Now that this part is settled, spend your life doing anything you want, really anything, you're free to travel, do charity, etc. I can't even think about all the possiblities, depending on your ambitions you could follow any path you want, go be another Trump, whatever.
And if you find a funny student with the haircut of a hobo in Brussels, give him some money he helped you on /adv/ lol

>>17253615
Well it's not that retarded, if you were hurt this bad you could be gifted in a future. To make an analogy to his permanent solution to a temporary problem : It would be like destroying a house you've built for years because a room is falling apart.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.