[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I need help. Special help. My end goal in life is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: broken-string.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
broken-string.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
I think I need help. Special help.

My end goal in life is to waste myself all in one go. Find 1 or 2 nubile women, smoke some weed, eat some Xan, pierce my own nipples, fuck my brains out, consensually slap and choke the everloving hell out of them, and die of a purposeful heroin overdose while jamming My Bloody Valentine.

The girl I loved is gone forever. My relationship with my parents is irreversibly damaged. I suffer a small list of mental/neurological ilillnesses. Any pleasure worth having is quickly petrified by anxiety, regret, guilt, doubt, angst, and shame.

This isn't a suicide threat. Far from it, I just want to know for what purpose should I not throw my life away all in one nihilist, hedonist evening.

Nothing satisfies me.
>>
>>17252789

Nah, it sounds like a good plan. Go for it if you feel like it.
>>
>>17252789
>My Bloody Valentine
Just end it bruh.
>>
So swift with the encouragement lol I would think I was on /b/
>>
File: 7639650_orig.jpg (25KB, 426x414px) Image search: [Google]
7639650_orig.jpg
25KB, 426x414px
>>17252789
Let me share a life changing story with you that has shaped me to who I am now.

The day my little dog died. Leading up to when she went she was draped over her cushion in her chair with no energy left in her. She couldn't even lift her head. My mom realizes what is happening and picks her up in her arms and comes to get me and the others in the house before our dog gets taken to the ER. In this moment where my dog is held in front of my face I know this may be the last time i'll see my dog alive. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on her head and told her I loved her. I was the only one that did this.

She died at the ER less than an hour from then. She was brought back to be buried in our backyard. While the burial is being prepared I go outside for a bit where the burial site is and I went back inside. When I got inside I saw the most amazing thing.

I looked over to my dogs chair that she would always sit in all the time. And remarkably, there she was in spirit a few feet away from me. She looked like she made of this snow white super natural looking light. The detail down to her fur and eyes and everything was there.

Then she vanished after about 6 seconds or so.

It wasn't from sleep paralysis or a dream. I have no mental disorders that can trigger hallucinations. I wasn't on any drugs when this happened. I don't do recreational drugs either. This is not the only super natural event i've witnessed either.

This has sparked an absolute belief in GOD and it has made me convert to strict Christianity. The scary thing about what you're doing is you're willing to die before getting serious about Christianity and doing what is necessary to get into heaven. So if you die you will probably go to hell and suffer for eternity.

God is here for you. Seek out Gods kingdom. Here are study tools for the bible and read the books matthew/mark/luke/john specifically to cover what jesus wants you to do to get into heaven. https://www.biblegateway.com/
>>
>>17252789
you'll find other girls

family is who you choose

mental shit you can cope with or cure with time. the brain is incredibly resilient.

also that's a bad death.
>>
>>17252902
Ok, lemme digest your advice, given in fairness since I did ask for it:

>other girls

I am hypersexual and immature. I am not over my ex, thoughts of her haunt me daily, so my experience with women is very rocky. I have dipped my dick in way too much crazy, I cant trust women anymore. They are all (most likely) fucking crazy. Love requires trust. Bitches only want money, or a pretend daddy, or a victim to toy with. Every young female with a sex drive carries insufferable emotional issues.

>family

Shit, I don't know what to say. I am alive because of my family, but that doesnt erase what they have done, and what I have done to them. My friends take care of me and love me. I miss what it feels like to have someone love me to death. Now nobody does. This point has kind of swayed me. Honest.

>mental shit

My "mental shit" is like psychological cancer. My mind is poisoned with all manner of horror, and all I feel I can do is take it straight in the face, like a the Nietzche idolizing shit I am. I wish I could really truly address this, but Fuck that.

>bad death

What's so bad about it? It could end horribly wrong (surviving, girl tries to revive me, painful cardiorespiratory failure, etc.) but what is the fucking alternative?
>>
It would help if you told us how old you are, opee
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.