[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting a girl drunk then fucking her a sure fire way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160610_003030.jpg (154KB, 904x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_003030.jpg
154KB, 904x443px
Is getting a girl drunk then fucking her a sure fire way of getting pussy?
>>
and a sure way of being charged wth rape, if the girl ends up knowing what you did, get drunk and high with her
of course if the only way for you to get laid is with a drunk/high girl then im pretty sure you are just an ugly fucker with a shit personality
>>
>>17250016
Its how all the alphas do it. Don't be a bitch. Tap that ass, OP, especially after she's full of vodka cranberries.
>>
>>17250020
You're Implying as if I'm going to be associating with chicks like that and them not wanting it while drunk.
>>
>>17250033
i dont know if i read this the wrong way but if you try to get her drunk just so you can have sex with her it still counts as rape, unless of course you both get drunk and high then its more ethical i guess but still kinda unethical
and as this >>17250024 anon said fratboys tend to do it because its an easy way to get laid but if the girl claims rape you are fucked
>>
File: 1426171870414.jpg (352KB, 913x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426171870414.jpg
352KB, 913x960px
>>17250020
Drunk sex is not rape. Please stop trying to force this bullshit
>>
>>17250059
but it is anon if she is drunk as shit and you arent because you are clearly taking advantage of her, that is of course assuming you are not also drunk and picrelated is probably an attention whore, but she does make a point, personal responsibility is important.
>>
i dunno i've been shitfaced drunk before and i still rejected this poo in loo dude who tried to feel me up at this party.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.