[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colored gentlemen of 4chan and those with observation skills,your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 464x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 464x599px
Colored gentlemen of 4chan and those with observation skills,your advice is needed.
I am 20 yo attractive white guy, solid 9. I am not against interracial couples or anything, my sis dates black guy and he seems fucking based. Who do you get them easy? I get attractive white girls, but I can't fuck them straight away. Just hate to waste money, time and energy. I've seen a lot of black dudes getting really angelic girls to "their place" in minutes after meeting. Shit, how??? White ultra alphas probably do it too, but since no contrast maybe I don't see it.
>>
Large cocks and an innate desire to go against the wishes of their fathers.
>>
Btw you don't go to UC Santa Barbara do you?
>>
Nah, Yale master race. Why?
>>
>>17248885
>>17248656
What the fuck dude, you say you're a 9 and you got into Yale but you're here asking us to help you? You know most of this website is failed betas and NEETs? Just be grateful you even get regular pussy
>>
That's the whole fucking point!!! I am well-dressed straight off red carpet looking guy, plus I played semi-professional football back in Germany, yet I can't get how they lure total 9-10 to their place in less than twenty minutes. Sisters boyfriend is a mixed black guy from upper class suburb, so can't really ask him or her about attraction there, it's not that type of man with """urban look""".
>failed betas, NEETs
Are you sure you a it describing /r9k/?
>>
>>17248929
post pics, maybe you aren't as flash as you think you are
>>
>>17248929
>>17248656
your shilling is wayyy too obvious, make more of an effort next time.
>>
>>17248656
Honestly, I just go with it. It feels like I'm Will Ferrell in The Other Guys.

I also go for White women predominantly. I feel like that helps.
>>
>>17248656
>my sis dates black guy and he seems fucking based
kys
>>
^ I assume that comes from a /pol/ack.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA
Begin at 26:22
>>
File: madeese-nuts.png (71KB, 207x221px) Image search: [Google]
madeese-nuts.png
71KB, 207x221px
>>17248656
>>17248885
You're either gay or an autist. Or both.
>>
>>17250253
What's the secret of getting angelic 9+ qts to your place under twenty minutes then, hetero mentally stable lad?
>>
>>17251042
A 9+ qt who dreams of being fucked by bbc and who rebels against and hates white daddy.
>>
>>17251146
Well memed.I am sure there is total qties who would want to be pilled by classy man with Nordic Europrran appearance. Perhaps I should pick up near synagogue or what??
>>
>>17252028
>classy man with Nordic Europrran appearance

referring to yourself as classy is a neckbeard move, if not in body then in spirit. that's why no one wants to fuck you.
>>
niggas want dem snowbunnies na mean

YOU CANNOT MATCH THE SUPERIORITY OF THE BLACK MAN
>>
>>17252051
>nobody want to fuck you
No problem with that. I can't get girl to my place at the first moments of meeting, that's the problem. Usually after first date or on the second I get pussy. Hate to waste time and money.
>>
>>17252095
Yes, Tyrone, white guys can't compete. Move along. You still can't play football for shit. Laughing stock quota babies of Bundesliga.
>>
>>17248885
>>17248656

BWAAAAAAAAAAA

>Being ok with your sister dating a nigg
>Thinking blacks get pussie easy even though most races don't find them attractive (including black girls)
>A guy from FUCKING YALE posting one FUCKING /ADV/

-18/10 B8
>>
>>17252125
This is your problem. Sluts attracted to classy white men see a bag of money and a potential partner who may judge them for fucking in 20 minutes. They only see a dick in a nignog who is mesmerized by their white beauty.
>>
Ignoring all the /pol/tards and mentally deficient idiots in this thread, it's not that simple, OP. Black guys don't just have some sort of magic power to fuck any girl they want, it's just that black culture promotes confidence and ostracizes being a little bitch. Most African American you meet are going to be somewhat confident enough in themselves that they won't be repulsively beta to women, it's just that skin color always ends up a factor. Some girls (white, Asian, whatever) LOVE black guys for whatever reason, and some girls vehemently despise or generally distrust anyone darker than them. Some girls just don't give a shit about race, they just want someone who treats them right and is confident.

You, on the other hand, are probably trying too hard to please women or look attractive for the sake of getting laid. Just relax and be open, you'll be more likely to find a girl looking for a quick fuck if you aren't looking for a quick fuck.

Source: black guy who's fucking your sister
>>
>>17252495
I am confident and feel easy around women.
>don't look for quick sex and you will find it
Those guys are looking for it, they approach and somehow take away them fast. How to do that shit?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.