[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When people are caring and nice to me but don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465570219689.gif (1MB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
1465570219689.gif
1MB, 224x168px
When people are caring and nice to me but don't want to listen about what i like i feel alone and unloved.
Like i'll be replaced eventually.
Is it childish?
>>
Yes, stop being so selfish.
Fuck what you like, you aren't important.
Only other people are important.
>>
>>17247884
If they're caring and nice they might be good friends to keep, but you should get one or two that are into what you like. You should go to those friends to talk about yours interests but the other ones for a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>17247971
Thanks, anon! I'm trying to do this, that means i am normal.
But i want my significant other be interested in what i like as well and it seems hard to find one.
Should my partner share my passions or is this unnecessary?
>>
>>17248259
>Should my partner share my passions or is this unnecessary?

They do not have to share them. They SHOULD show some sort of interest or support, at the very least, and listen to you talk about them or go do them. Your romantic partners are not obligated to be copies of you. It's nice when they like the same things, but it's not that common. Relationships need to have differences to stay interesting. Having separate friend groups, passions, etc, are healthy things. You don't want someone who only does stuff with you, because they're just going along with what you want/like. That breeds co-dependency and is very unhealthy.
>>
>>17248279
Okay, thanks, anon!
Yeah, i have had bad experience with close friends and crushes who couldn't even fake interest in what i enjoy.
Now i know that i wasn't the one making them uncomfortable.
Yeah, i want a person to have separate interests, though having one shared passion sounds kind of neat.

Again i'll try to shoot for "true love" but if a person is polite, caring and has nothing in common it's fine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.