[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have tons of self esteem problems and started a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (17KB, 206x366px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
17KB, 206x366px
So I have tons of self esteem problems and started a relationship in a way with a girl for about a month,

she had no "spark" with me but was always on the fence on whether or not she liked me or not.

Good conversations and towards the end of the relationship almost had sex, which ultimately made her mind up on me(not bad performance wise just she has a fear of getting pregnant)
So she lead me on for months, found another guy to comfort her and do the things I did and we had a big fight tonight.

I still care for her greatly but I know I'm not attractive at all.

What should I do to improve my chances at finding a girlfriend? Only thing I got going for me so far is my conversation skills, being decent at cunnilingus and settled down for my age.
>>
Only read to the 2nd sentence, but it was enough to realize that you're just an emotional placeholder for her u till she finds a guy she's actually attracted to. Sorry OP, but in your case def lower your standards.
>>
>>17247371
>So she lead me on for months
But you only dated for a month, you said so in your first sentence

>What should I do to improve my chances at finding a girlfriend?
If that's you in the picture, start by improving your looks, you look like you're almost asking to be bullied
>>
>>17247384
Was a typo on my part, and I've been working on that. Working out an hour a day after work, trying to tone.

I got a babyface but everyone tells me I look better shaven.

Dated for a month, and she was always on the fence of us being a couple cause she didn't feel that "spark" but would fool around with me and ask me why she should date me/why do I like her etc.

I take horrible pictures too but I am that ugly irl.
>>
You should grow facial hair if you can, and ditch the glasses for contacts, you'll look a lot better, like Gilfoyle from Silicone valley at least.

Even if you're not attractive now, there are ways you can accentuate your strengths and limit your weaknesses. This will in turn increase self esteem, which will in turn make you seem less desperate/needy and therefore more attractive to women. Then hang out at places that are more likely to yield intellectual women. If you live in a big city, try to do new things like sign up for activities, etc. It will give you an in as a conversation starter with women who are strangers and from there just practice til you get small talk right. Also, there's shit like okcupid where almost anyone could get laid sooner or later....
>>
>>17247391
Post a pic with facial hair plz. It can't be worse than you baby faced.

Also this girl would have never developed sexual chemistry with you. It is something you either have at the start or you don't. There are women out there that will find you sexually attractive, but you have to be realistic about who you go after.

Also, you don't need to tone or do cardio. You need to gain weight and bulk up enough to gain muscle mass first. Do you even know what you're doing at the gym? There are numerous online guides you can use for compound exercises like deadlifts, etc.

Bottom line: set a bunch of small goals and try to meet them one by one. First work on improving your self. Once that happens, you will find that if you're outgoing enough you'll just attract certain females in your league.
>>
>>17247394
More looking for a relationship. Just wanted to feel like I was worth something and was feeling like that up till this point. I haven't dated in around 5 years even then they were short relationships.

Working on getting laser eye surgery once my insurance and stuff kicks in, in around 6 months.

I had facial hair before and was keeping it trimmed with a goatee but upon the insisting of multiple female co-workers(one who was hitting on me but was a cock tease in the end) I chose to shave completely.
Trying stuff like Tinder/Okcupid after the failure with meetme app. Women bitch and moan wanting people to talk to them but when someone does they ignore them if you aren't attractive enough.

Sounds like ditching the glasses, taking better pictures, and maybe regrowing the facial hair will be a start thanks.
>>
>>17247407
I was realistic who I went after, she was in my league. I didn't find her too sexually attractive but her personality was what got me. Same body size/baby face and same age. She was cute.

With the whole sexual chemistry I suppose, she kept giving me false hope and I was hoping for that click moment for the both of us but we rushed into the fwb relationship kinda.

I have no pictures of me with facial hair unfortunately.

To the gym comment yeah I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. I just been trying go to ottermode and get rid of my flabby belly.

Low self esteem basically is my downfall with all the girls I go for. I never have the courage to do much.
>>
>>17247429
If you're growing facial hair just make sure it's nothing too douchey looking. A goatee, depending how you grow it may need to be modified that's why I asked for a pic. Sometimes just simple stubble will do the trick though. Women like men, not boys that's why I feel that it can be especially important for baby faced people like us. It does wonders for me and I always looked 10 years younger than my age with a shaved face.

With the belly stuff, cut out unnecessary carbs for a bit and do cardio/abs before you start lifting for your core so that you lose the belly fat first. Lots of online resources for that stuff.

Remember, these days the online world is amazing for people who struggled with your issues historically. You can now basically fish for women. First impressions are important though, so better pictures and clever, humor filled opening lines are your friend. Women love guys with a sense of humor as it 1) breaks the ice well and 2) makes you come off as confident if it is tasteful humor. Also, in general girls just love a guy who can make them laugh. Remember that when you try to make things too serious in the beginning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.