[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This trans guy keeps flirting with my girlfriend and asks her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: omg.png (222KB, 729x435px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
222KB, 729x435px
This trans guy keeps flirting with my girlfriend and asks her to do sexual things to her even though she's uncomfortable with it but they stay friends because she feels that he is the only one that understands her.
It's really pissed me off and I've talked about it with her and she insists that she isn't into him and dislikes the harassment he gives her.
How do I get her to stop talking to him? Or should I just break with her?
>>
Tell her she either stops talking to him or you guys are done and leave it at that. Be a man of your word to unless she's yelling him they can't speak any more. If she doesn't like him or her why does she continue to talk to them?
>>
>>17246810
Tell that faggot to fuck off and stop bothering your girlfriend

Then tell your girlfriend that you feel uncomfortable with it and that you need her to choose between the two of you
>>
>>17246810
Beat the shit out of that demented faggot, for your sake and all of ours.
>>
>>17246810
Dude, if you're considering breaking up with a girl because she has a friend you don't like, then you probably don't really care about her anyway. Break up with her and find some slut to get your dick wet.
>>
>>17247085
I want to feel like this is a girl responding but I know its b8
>>
>>17246810
just break up with her, and here's why
>she stays friends with him even though she dislikes how he treats her
and
>she feels he's the only one who understands her
>not you
those are 2 gigantic flashing neon signs that she is not the one for you. the first indicates no sense of self-worth, and the second is just a general indicator of incompatibility. if she said "he's the only person who understands me besides you" that would be different. but man, when your gf or wife says there's only one person who understands her, and it's anybody but you, that's a bad sign. in her case it's an even worse sign that the only person who supposedly understands her is someone who obviously has no respect for her or her relationship with you.

just move on.
>>
>>17247128
/thread
>>
File: 1460285653441.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460285653441.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
Being a turbo faggot isnt some free pass to be a creeper. She's either retarded or likes the attention. Both are valid reasons to leave her.

>>17247085
Asking for sexual favors isnt just "being a friend he dislikes".
>>
dude fuck trannies. they think they can get away with nasty shit cuz they are mentally ill. punch that little tranny fucker in the face. that'll show em.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.