[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30m here, messed my life up really, really bad. I probably deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1331213883060.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1331213883060.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
30m here, messed my life up really, really bad. I probably deserve to suffer for the poor choices I've made, but I really feel like shit right now. I literally have nobody I feel comfortable calling at any hour and expressing myself to or asking to hang out. I really need friends, or just one good friend to talk to and do things with for the sake of my sanity. I feel so utterly and completely alone, it's like a crushing weight bearing down on me at all times. I have some family, but I don't feel comfortable calling them and breaking down and telling them how sorry I am for being so distant, selfish, and cold.

For the past 10 years I've used weed to self medicate my loneliness and it's the only thing that excites me and makes me feel happy, but I'm realizing that weed abuse is responsible for ruining my social life, and it inhibits me from making new friends (I would choose to avoid parties and anything social so that I could get high, alone. also when high I'm very socially awkward). I've been trying very hard to quit for the past month. It's a catch 22 situation, I need to quit smoking but I need weed to alleviate the pain, nothing else seems to do it. When I'm sober my life is just utterly shitty, I have nothing and no one. I'm so bored. I'm depressed so none of my hobbies are any fun to me when sober. Anyone have experience pulling themselves out of a depressive, addiction-riddled, lonely state?
>>
>>17246230

It's a long journey ahead, you better fucking commit to it.
>>
>>17246230
Stop smoking fucking weed, you've said it yourself it's a catch 22. Some people can handle it, I was the same as you, I smoked every day and became more and more insular to the point I I felt awkard and weird even being amongst friends. It'll take a while, we're talking a year or so here but fuck the weed, start working out, go to a gym and feel better about yourself. You don't have to be a boring cunt, drink alcohol that's cool but forget the weed, you're not suited to it dude.
>>
>>17246243

This except don't drink alcohol. You need to kick yourself in the ass and quit the shit you're doing.
>>
>>17246243
>>17246234
I really, really want to commit to taking a full 12 months off completely and trying to get my life back on track. I actually work out regularly and train martial arts so that helps me immensely by giving me a longterm goal and a couple hours a day of distraction. Things could be a lot worse, at least I look good and feel confident physically.
>>
File: 9fvTQvS.png (215KB, 290x418px) Image search: [Google]
9fvTQvS.png
215KB, 290x418px
>>17246261

Good, keep exercising no matter what. Drink water, avoid soda, eat healthier foods.
I'll make a short list of shit you need to stop doing
-Smoking Weed(Throw out every fucking ounce of weed you have, never come in contact with it again unless you want to remain how you are)
-Alcohol
-Masturbating(if you can)

The biggest thing that you need to change is your attitude and perspective. Be more carefree, appreciate the things that exist. If you live in a city I'd suggest taking time to just go out to a nature reserve and walking around it, really changes the way you think. Listen to some classical music, drill into your mind that the things you're doing are fucking degenerate and that you can be happy.
>>
Get rid of it and dont look back
>>
>>17246261
Quit the weed, I can't say it enough, QUIT THE FUCKING WEED, some people can handle it everyday and I wish I could, others can't, smoke with mates at the weekend but for now you NEED to quit for at least a year, get your shit together and everything else will fall into place, trust me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.