[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this look like internal bleeding? I have a black shit about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

Does this look like internal bleeding? I have a black shit about twice a week.

I've had pain on my right side for 7 months. My dr said it was a muscle but I don't believe him anymore.

Only about 1/10 of my shits are actually solid.
>>
>>17244638
How much iron are you eating? Do you eat a lot of organ meats?
>>
>>17244638
What's it smell like?

Im no doctor but apparently if you have internal bleeding, stool will have a "foul" smell (not like regular poop smell. think that + also smell of decaying organic matter e.g. food left out to completely rot.) from the decaying blood in it.
>>
>>17244640
I don't eat organ meats.

I'm not sure about my iron. I don't eat a lot and drink alcohol everyday.

I told this to the dr. And she seemed unconcerned.
>>
>>17244644
It just smells like poop. I had a little sniff :!
>>
>>17244645
It's the alcohol. You're an alcoholic if you're shitting like this. Cut back.
>>
>>17244650
I stopped drinking for a month and it didn't solve the problem
>>
>>17244663
It's going to take longer than that to get your gut back to normal. Stop drinking, dude. What's your diet like? Fibre? Do you drink water?
>>
>>17244668
McDonalds, instant noodles, steak, chicken, apples, oranges and stuff like that.

I drink lots of pop. I probably drink around 3 litres of water a day during the week but not on the weekend.
>>
>>17244680
Steak has a lot of iron. Your diet in general is absolute shit. I see almost no fibre in there, and with that and the alcoholism, no wonder your shits are terrible.
>>
i don't know op, if i hadn't been eating spinach or blueberries the day prior i'd go into a panic attack. that looks EXACTLY like internal bleeding.

get a second opinion. doctors especially in the states can't be trusted for jack shit. they took several months to figure out that my dad had a heart attack. they wanted to carve out my mom's uterus for one fibroid. they saw polyps in my cousin's colon and let it go until she got stage 4 colon cancer.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. So you gotta be on top of it and try to find the one doctor who didn't suck dick and drink through med school.
>>
>>17244638
>Does this look like internal bleeding?
Yes.

> I have a black shit about twice a week.
If this has been going on for seven months and you aren't dead, that's a point against internal bleeding. It's still not normal by any stretch of the imagination, mind you: we are not remotely qualified to diagnose, but my first guess would be some kind of intestinal ulcer. See a gastroenterologist.

And for God's sake, get some leafy greens in your diet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.