[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can call this bullying, bullshit or whatever, but here goes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: test_mandala1a.jpg (195KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
test_mandala1a.jpg
195KB, 664x664px
You can call this bullying, bullshit or whatever, but here goes: I message with my friend, just the usual chat, whatever comes to mind, we often make fun of one other. The problem is that I aint no good in that and often it happens that I end up being the butt of the joke, lately very often. Sometimes I write something like this aint funny anymore or something like that, they continue even more, as if they aint my friends or anything, just want to poke fun of me, as if I were untermensch or something. Anybody has been in that situation? One of them said that I should ignore it because they love it just because of my salty tears, but having to listen to insults all the time is not something I can do all the time without saying anything. So now Im just quiet trying to ignore it, but they go on. What do /adv/? How to get out of that circle?
>>
>>17244544
*my friends. there is more of them
>>
Sorry Arek
I didn't know if upset you so much
>>
>>17244564
Not Arek
>>
>>17244544
>how to get out of circle.

uhmmm.... stop hanging out with them...
>>
The best thing to do is ignore it, no matter how much it gets under your skin.
>>
>>17244574
Think theyll stop? Move on?
>>
>>17244577
look man you can do two things. tell them it pisses you / hurts your feelings. they will either stop, or theyll do it more and call you a pussy for letting it get to you. at that point the only other thing you can do is just stop talking to them and stop hanging out with them.

>problem solved.
>>
Aint aint a word cause it aint in the dictionary trailer trash. No wonder your friends make fun of you. You're going to go though life miserable if you don't grow a thicker skin and lighten up. Even if you convince your friends to treat you like a delicate princess, or get new ones that do, you'll still be pissed off all the time because the world is full of mean people.

Your feelings are in your head and you choose how to deal with them, They're not everyone else's responsibility. Don't make fun of your friends if you can't handle it given back
>>
Go to rec centers, local events, and hobby groups and slowly make new friends. Bring your 'friends' the first time if you're nervous or uncomfortable.

If you bring them the first few times, invite them less and less until you're comfortable going to events without them and hanging out with the regulars at the places you chose.

Rinse and repeat this process 2 or 3 times and you legitimately won't need them anymore. Next time they insult you and bullshit you have the power to handle this however you want.

Like avoiding them and saying you're busy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.