[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this website radically changed your view of boys for the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: 1463373281936.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463373281936.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
Has this website radically changed your view of boys for the worst?
>>
Maybe girls. I mean always posting nudes, I've seen them to things like make a moustache out of period blood and pubes.
>>
>>17244215
I can't help but shake the feeling that all men want is just to fuck. It really does seem like most of you can't keep it in your pants. I also feel more paranoid about being cheated on in the future.
>>
It's changed my view of myself for the worse, that's for sure.
Other than that, not really. People in general are complicated. Most guys are just extremely open about sex but equally withdrawn about their own sexuality and personal desires.
>>
>>17244242
>t's changed my view of myself for the worse, that's for sure

how so?
>>
>>17244236
>I can't help but shake the feeling that all men want is just to fuck.

definitely. They also hold a huge grunge against those they didn't fuck
>>
Yes. I thank god I met the man I married when I did otherwise I'd be dead convinced all men are intellectually dishonest hypocrites and rutting pigs who derive their self-worth entirely from being able to stick their dick in what they almost assuredly perceive is a sentient fleshlight.

But since I know my husband, I know that certainly isn't the case.
>>
>>17244252
>>17244236
i didn't even read those posts. that is sad.
>>
>>17244249
Eventually, a little bit of the board culture rubs off on you. Same as any frequented website or social media, just distinct in a way. The community here is not typical.
>>
>>17244253
the majority of men on 4chan are way way way more anti-social and bitter than the average man
>>
A little. I try to remind myself that the men around here are atypical.
>>
>>17244260
there's at least 3 fallacies in that post I don't feel like explaining to you
>>
>>17244215
If anything it's changed my view of women because no matter what kind of shit /r9k/ accuses them of, someone will jump in to defend it.
>>
>>17244265
>He replied bitterly and without charm
>>
>>17244260
A lot more faggoty as well.
>>
>>17244265
i'm really curious to know why I'm wrong
>>
>>17244269
>someone will jump in to defend it.

how does that influence you're view of women?
>>
>>17244261
this.

90% of the men I know aren't like this
>>
I think developing a viewpoint of a gender from one source is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>17244285
I know it is retarded, but after all the shit I read here, I still can't shake off the feeling that many men are really creepy
>>
>>17244270
>>17244272

>Availability Heuristic
First entity that comes to mind is of the negative anti-social NEET stereotype despite the fact that a lot of normal / exceptional people use 4chan in lieu of heavily moderated reddit.

>Misuse of Statistics
You don't know the majority since census is not taken in anonymous forums. You cannot base the majority on how you """feel""" about the answers you get from shitposts on this

>Illusory superiority
Average people "non-4chan users" are superior to 4chan users due to the fact that they "tend" to be more neurotypical. Your judgement is based on a bullshit understanding of sociology, educate yourself.

Yeah there's assholes on this site, anti-socials and everything in between - just like in real life.

But it's actually you doing the work - you brand them as asshole / NEET / nice guy, etc, it's subjective to you, and do keep in mind you're a woman so your opinion holds little to no value in contemporary society :^)
>>
>>17244236
Well women are more likely to cheat, so that should ease your fears.
>>
>>17244296
>despite the fact that a lot of normal / exceptional people use 4chan in lieu of heavily moderated reddit.

a lot are honest to god basement shut-in NEETs

>You don't know the majority since census is not taken in anonymous forums

the wide majority of men I know aren't like this

>Average people "non-4chan users" are superior to 4chan users due to the fact that they "tend" to be more neurotypical.

I consider them "superior" because I would much rather spend time with them not with 4chan users
>>
File: 1424808186923.jpg (230KB, 605x834px) Image search: [Google]
1424808186923.jpg
230KB, 605x834px
>>17244314
>me
>me
>me

Selfish, egotistical, perhaps narcissistic given the last comment. You're no different thunderthighs, "we" rubbed off on you. We share the same views.

I'd never date a legbeard, self-centered, stupidly judgmental hoe, just as you'd never date a NEET /a/ faggot or whatever floats in these boards. You're after them big prime /fit/izens to squeeze the lovegoo out of, just like we're after the shy white blonde qt Aryan that reads. This is based on our conformity to our frequented boards however, but don't put all 4chin faggots in the same shit boat.
>>
>>17244290
You're creepy
>>
>>17244215
I hate nerds now, stereotypically nerdy guys used to be my fetish.

Now when I think of them I picture /v/ or /r9k/
>>
>>17244314
>because I would much rather spend time with them not with 4chan users
>posts in 4chan

Do you people even read the things you write?
>>
File: 1440032043315.jpg (193KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1440032043315.jpg
193KB, 540x540px
>>17244285
/thread

this fucker gets it and it's simple enough everyone should get it.
>>
>>17244331
I am just saying from my personal experience that's why i refer to be me.
I don't I understand what you say in the second paragraph, guess I have to lurk more O_O
>>
>>17244342
this as well

nerds are actually much more hateful and misogynist than the stereotypical jerky popular guy
>>
I don't know if it radically changed it, but it certainly made me more aware of certain types of men that I would never want to interact with.

I'm the type of person who believes that most people are good and has trouble believing someone could want to harm me - but this website is a constant reminder to me that I need to watch my back. I see so many liars, cheaters, and men who don't even think of women as equals or deserving of respect on here - and I am willing to bet in real life they come off as just another average guy. So yeah, now I'm much more suspicious of men and I try to test them to see if I can get this dark side of them out in the open before I start to trust them.

I guess that's a good thing?
>>
>>17244374
a well thought out post
>>
After reading all this shit on here, I was fully prepared for my boyfriend to be a liar who only wanted to get into my pants and who only had his own interests in mind. It took a while for me to realize that he's an amazingly and genuinely nice guy. I also have a condition that made it nearly impossible for me to have sex, so I was sure he'd leave me when he found out...but he said he didn't care and we worked through it together. Now I try not to let 4chan get into my head so much.
>>
>>17244215
No.
Some people are shitty and some others are good. I knew it before having an internet connection.
>>
>>17244359
we're not all like that
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>17244374
>and I try to test them to see if I can get this dark side of them out in the open before I start to trust them

So you just play around with the guys who are interested in you? You sound like a total bitch hidden behind an "average girl" facade. No wonder a perfectly normal guy gets pissed off being around you and your manipulative games.
>>
>>17244215
it has made me realize how spiteful some guys can be in regards to women due to not getting what they want.
>>
>>17244304
There are a lot of studies on cheating.
According to these studies, men and women equally cheat.
The percentage of men and women in LTR who cheat are 25%. So if are in a LTR, the chances of being cheated are 1/4. That's a lot, in my opinion, but at least it's not most relationships. Of course you'd have to account for people in those studies who lied abt now cheating so that number might be closer to 30-35%.

OP, if you are aware in your relationships, you can tell most of the times whether or not someone will cheat on you based on the person's character. Also, it's very helpful if you wait a bit before having sex with someone until you realize both of you want a relationship.
>>
>>17244403

>No wonder a perfectly normal guy gets pissed off being around you and your manipulative games.
I never said they get pissed around me? I don't know where that came from.

In any case, I don't "play around" with them, I just ask them questions directly that have to do with those things (cheating, lying, etc.). You'd be surprised how many people admit to things like this if you ask the right way - many guys that would do these things secretly think that they have pulled off some great scheme and want to brag about it.
>>
>>17244215

No, but thanks to experiences in 4chan and real life I have learned that women will usually cheat, leaving a nice beta guy for a bad boy nigger. Women will also avoid birth control so they can have abortions to feel liberated and trigger people who are religious fanatics. Women will also want to be the boss in a relationship despite saying they believe in equalty. They don't care about gender imbalance in college because they are the ones with the upper hand.
>>
4chan isn't as exclusive as people would like to think (muh secret club). Sure, the average normie guy isn't like the ones who frequent /jp/ or /r9k/, but most of 4chan reflects attitudes already seen on Twitter, other popular social media sites, and IRL. So while 4chan isn't unique in showing off the worst traits about people, it's more explicit in HOW people are disgusting.

I'm a petty person already so on 4chan doesn't affect my opinions on others but more on myself.
>>
>>17244455
>I have learned that women will usually cheat, leaving a nice beta guy for a bad boy nigger.

t. """""nice""""" beta guy
>>
4chan has shown me that jailhouse faggotry exists outside of prison.
>>
It's made me more suspicious of men I suppose, but it's also made it easier for me to understand the way (many) men think.
Although I've been here for a long time.
>>
Male here. Used to despise women, not like /r9k/ mode or anything, but I did feel women were a bit more cruel, heartless what ever you want to call it, then men were. But, now I realize most people are just assholes, men and women.
>>
>>17244356

Not who you're talking to, but it'd be advantageous to the remainder of your existence for you to realize that your experience is not equivalent to reality.

In fact, if you are totally honest with yourself, you will admit that your experiences line up not so often.

From this, you must never argue based off your own experiences, but instead argue based off what must be true.

It's difficult at first, realizing that the vast majority of what you believe is not arguable with your current evidence. But it gets easier with time.
>>
>>17244215
Boys in general, no. The bitter unfuckables, yes. Makes me sick to my stomach to think I used to be one.
>>
>>17245254
Worst post I've read on 4chan today. I don't think it's possible to genuinely be this pretentious and pseudo-intellectual without a hint of self-awareness.
>>
>>17244374
You talk about being unable to trust men, but you're admitting to giving them shit tests? What does that say about you? It says not only are you untrustworthy, but also egotistical, naive, and immature.
I lurk every day here in /adv and I see just as many female assholes as there are men. It's also fascinating reading how a lot of people on this thread don't criticize their own gender.
>>
>>17245282
Not who you're responding to, but I politely disagree.
>>
>>17245340
I respect your opinion. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>17245254
Unless I'm given reliable sources, so I use my own experience to judge if something is bullshit
>>
I think that men are basically always going to cheat unless they have something "wrong" with them that prevents them from doing it, like their gf being their first or having autism. If only I had a nickel for every "I cheated on my gf but I love her" post I've ever seen
>>
>>17244374

You're a damn fool if you take this website this seriously. I'm black and have been coming to this site for nearly 6 years, I guess I should never have to talk to another non-black person ever in my life again cause of the crap I've read on here.
>>
>>17244359
this is nonsense, jocks are the most misogynist of all and will talk about how women are sluts all the time

why do you think they are so prone to attracting, pumping and dumping them? you do realize that we also talk about which girls are sluts so that we know which ones to avoid other than for a fuck, we warn each other about that shit incase a bro is going to get serious

don't be delusional, there are plenty of beta men out there who worship the ground of women but you choose not to see it, and instead see too much in the ramblings of a bunch of mentally ill depressed men on a chinese basket weeving forum
>>
>>17245361

>Only men cheat meme

Really nice meme. How about girls who go out on cheat on their bfs with multiple guys but string along that one beta who listens to her problems at 3 am in the morning?
>>
In my opinion /adv/ has some pretty decent people both among the males and females, I'm not speaking about the other boards though.
>>
/adv/ is actually one of the most level headed boards on this site.

Yeah sure you'll get the average stray /r9k/er but in terms of advice, you always get good advice on here that comes from a good place.
>>
File: nyah.gif (9KB, 142x120px) Image search: [Google]
nyah.gif
9KB, 142x120px
He stole that joke from Emo Phillips long before he stole that bike.

It's his heritage.
>>
sort of.

i realize most of the guys i meet in real life are pretty average and stable people. but i've actually met some genuinely misogynist, r9k/pol tier guys who would love 4chan if they found it. (or maybe they already do come here and i didn't know it...)

it just made me realize people like this exist... like more apparently so than i last believed. i used to think it was something like the 1% of the populace... but if i had the displeasure of meeting some in real life by chance, it's probably a bit more than that which is pretty depressing...

that's not to say i haven't seen some positive anons around here. but they get eaten alive by the louder, more negative fags... and that kind of vibe only draws more of its kind and the fact that is basically how the 4chan culture is like creates this "if you aren't competing to be as bitter and mean as we are, then you don't belong here" attitude.

i believe good anons here exist. they just choose not to start shit or post because they know how it'll go down and it's futile to argue.
>>
>>17244215
The only thing it makes me wonder is what level am I on /10 scale... Because that's basically how everyone refers to girls around here. It also makes me wonder if upon meeting me, am I immediately given that number? Is that number definite too?
>>
In a way, perhaps.

I was always was stuck in this mindset of everybody being better than me in every way. I'd always imagine guys with more talent than me, more drive than me, and a better mental state than me. That's still the case, but I guess I understand now that there are a lot of people like me, and that some people are in worse situations.

I've also found a lot of people that I'd like to aspire to be like on here, people that exhibit qualities that I find significant.

Boys or girls is ultimately irrelevant though.
>>
It hasn't. Actually, it's helped me understand guys a bit more. I used to be afraid of guys in real life, partly because I used to be bullied all the time by them as a kid. I didn't have a really good view of them, the ones who always seemed to have a 'crush' on me always got angry with me if I didn't reciprocate their feelings, and were always generally rude to me and treated me like I was too stupid to understand what they were talking about.
After reading stories on this site, it's made me realize that guys are just as sensitive, if not, even more than women are when it comes to their own emotions. they get hurt easily and a lot of the time they're too clumsy to properly deal with it like women can. The guys you'd see from /r9k/ usually end up resorting to just placing the blame on the girl to make things more easier for them to deal with. I just cut off a few girls that i know that display the same sort of destructive behavior like that and I've never felt more liberated in my life.
>>
>>17244236
I mean, that's like saying "I feel like feel like hyenas never hunt alone." It's in every males primitive lizard brain to eat, fuck, and fight when necessary for survival and continuation of the species, a evolutionary solution to support a life forms continuation. This is similar to when women feel the urge to bear children when they begin to age past their prime, their conciousness may not be aware of why but it's primitive instincts like this is keep life going. Now, this isn't to say we are not intelligent and lack the ability ignore or suppress these urges, some do for life. But it's always there way way back in your mind. "When are we going to eat?" "How would our kids look?" "I need to sleep." "THAT MAN TOOK MY SON! " all examples. Additionally, with our intelligence, complicates things, at the same type of all the above going on, there are also people who do have a mentality of "who am I going to fuck next?" And others genuinely want an intimate relationship with someone. But the eventual act if intercourse is also tied to all of these things, and way way back in our primitive lizard brain, it craves it.
>>
>>17244290
you post here
what does that make you?
>>
I learned from 4chan that women only care about themselves and only pretend to care about other people to win coolness points. They also call you an egoist if you do 90% and not 100% of what they want.
>>
>>17245382
>jocks are the most misogynist of all and will talk about how women are sluts all the tim

they do so in a non-hateful way. They genuinely don't hate women for being sexually promiscuous
>>
>>17244215
yes. i cant be with my bfs and not worry that they think or express the things that people on here do.
>>
>>17244236
Never ever got why women are so apprehensive about men being sexually interested.

Especially since none of this matters when you think the guy is hot. You're incredibly worried about being cheated on or used for sex by the average looking guy who's into you, but you're not worried that Chad or Tyrone, who are constantly getting strange on the side, will do the same thing.
>>
>>17245382
>there are plenty of beta men out there who worship the ground of women
That's objectifying them, they care more that they're girls than actual human beings.

Nerds might get rejected once, but take it personally (unlike alphas), thus turning bitter and hateful towards women.
>>
>>17246153
>That's objectifying them, they care more that they're girls than actual human beings.
Then why do the women on my Facebook feed keep sharing stuff that says men are supposed to treat women like queens etc. in their relationships? Are they just pissed because *certain* guys don't treat her like that, even though they should have really learned that from the past few assholes they dated? Even a lot of guys who are good with women insist that you have to treat her like a woman, on some level, because treating her like a 'person' doesn't really work.
>>
>>17246134
you answered your own question you moron
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.