[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if a guy actually likes me or is just trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
How can I tell if a guy actually likes me or is just trying to get sex? Most guys actually seem nice but then a lot of the time it turns out they just wanted to fuck and they turn into almost a different person. It makes it harder to trust new guys that I meet since I can't help but think they're just looking for sex and everything is an act.
What are some differences in you actions when you're trying to get someone in bed vs when you actually like them?
>>
>>17243159
Don't give them anything. Wait for them to say the first I love you and bring you presents and tell you that they want to be your bf first.

Don't give sex to anything that is useless in return.
>>
>>17243159
You've just been too easy and too nice to men. You want emotional security and he wants sexual security. It's a fair deal, but he has to give you want you want FIRST, otherwise he is not going to do what he's supposed to.

That boy better be on his knees before you take your clothes off for him, otherwise you're just wasting time.
>>
>>17243159
Your attitude toward sex sucks.

If it isn't a gift you give freely simply for the sake of enjoying it (responsibly of course) then don't give it. Sex isn't a hook you reel in a man with, it's a dance you're both complicit in (Rape etc excepted). A man can seduce you and have your sex anyway because this is true.

Get with it, let go, have some fun and then maybe you'll be ready to actually love.
>>
>>17243266
no one wants to be pumped and dumped dude, be real here
>>
>>17243159

maybe we can help each other op.

how can a guy show that he's legitimately into a girl, not just looking for sex?
>>
Try getting close to someone who doesn't seem to care about you at all.
>>
>>17243266
Sex is something I want to do with someone im in a relationship with (nothing against hook ups, I've done it once before but it's not my thing)
I can't remember how many times I thought a guy actually liked me and then when they realized they had to actually commit to do anything with me they would just turn so cold. I don't expect them to keep coming after me if we don't want the same thing, but I keep letting myself think that these guys ar actually into me as a person and it's emotionally draining when it's not the case. That's why I was hoping I can get a guys pov and get some signs to look out for
>>
>>17243280
Haha that's what I would like to know too. idon't know what's genuine at this point
>>
>>17243356
My guess is you are young and are going after flashy young guys. Find a boring guy or an older guy.
>>
>>17243385
I'm 20 going after 23-27 year olds. I go for the quieter more boring guys I think haha but I guess they don't see me as anyone they need to take seriously?
>>
>>17243385
No, those are the worst. Any guy that is antisocial is to be avoided. Hateful disgusting r9k shit that believes the "redpill" bullshit and just wants to hurt women because he thinks he's entitled to them just for existing and is angry nobody wants such a a piece of crap. They deserve to die alone.
>>
>>17243400
The quiet and boring guys are just bitter r9k roaches looking to hurt you because they're bitter at other girls who rejected them for better men, stay away from that filth.
>>
>>17243487
>>17243491
this is 100% not true. Im a quiet kinda boring guy at the start, but dont dislike women or believe in any of this pill shit. Im just a little shy
>>
>>17243491
>>17243487
Try projecting a little less next time
>>
>>17243159
Unfortunately, you're not really going to know until they ask. I wish I didn't have to say it, but the adage of 'don't fuck on the first date' is true. Once they let in on what their intention is, just block them and move on.
>>
>>17243159
Same question from my side:
How can I tell the girl won't drop me the moment somebody better will be avaiable? How can I know she will at least try to be loyal?
I can't. I have to put my trust out and hope for the best. Same goes to your side as well.

For the sex stuff: if I can tell the girl is worth it, I can withstand a lot. So you fight guys who wants only sex by not giving them it. Once they see the effort required, they will move to another target.

Hell one my friend has a rule: if she doesn't give me at least handjob on first date, she isn't worth it. I have to add he is tall rich handsome jerk and juggling gfs as socks so his strategy is working.

So yea girls, there are nice boys out there like me who doesn't put sex on the 1st place, but we are hidden and sometimes are called beta on 4chan :-)
>>
File: azy.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
azy.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>17243219

Posts like this make me want to vomit and remind me why I'm not dating anymore. Fuck women.
>>
>>17243159
>What are some differences in you actions when you're trying to get someone in bed vs when you actually like them?

I try to be friends first.

Then I get friendzoned.

Then I move on.

Doesn't work.

Meanwhile the guys that just want to get you to bed are having all the success.

Moral of the story the guys that you friendzone are the ones that actually like you.
>>
>>17243159
That means you have no personality or hobbies that make you special so they pump and dump you.
>>
>>17244091

This.

The only thing you have going for you is that you're decent looking, that won't last long though.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17244083
What this guy said. The guys who you friend zone are actually good guys that really like you. Fuck boys don't care if you are his friend or not
>>
>>17244083
>be nice guy
>get friendzoned so the bitch will have the attention of more orbiters
>be Chad
>get tons of pussy and all the women he fucks start whining "boo hoo why do guys only think about pussy"

This is why women are cunts. Stop being one of these women, OP, then maybe you'll have better luck finding a guy who gives a shit instead of pump and dump Chad. These kind of women turn the genuine guys who want a real relationship into bitter, assholes who go the /r9k/ and claim how women are all horrible.
>>
>>17244394
>turn the genuine guys who want a real relationship into bitter, assholes

Thankfully I didn't become bitter.

I just stopped caring about being friends, or what women think.

Much happier now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.