[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adv i don't know where else to ask >want to wear a corset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image%3A402883.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402883.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
Adv i don't know where else to ask

>want to wear a corset it's so badass

Questions

1) my head circumference is 24 inches/60 cm, what waist circumference will be proportional for me? And I'm 5'2 feet tall.
2) when i draw my belly my waist is 27,5 inches/70 cm. Do I need a corset to keep it like that constantly or working out my stomach muscles will do?
>I'm female
>>
Oops, when I maximally draw my belly waist actually gets to 24 inches, when relaxed it's about 29 inches.
>>
>>17241202
Actually, a corset will weaken your stomach muscles by doing their work for them.

Is this an S&M thing, where you want the sensation of being restrained and sexualized? Begin by only wearing it in sexual settings, and then let your dom order you to wear it in other contexts.
>>
>>17241202
Are you trying to corset train? Because it's really terrible for your organs. Go exercise instead.
>>
>>17241266
I don't know, all the internet tells that is terrible. Idk if it's only about 20 inch waist (it must look weird)
It's not like i want to thin it much, merely 2-4 inches/5-10 cm. Really, if i contract my muscles i almost reach it.
Is it achievable through exercise?
Is there any non-waist training corsets, then? Which visually look like corsets, sit tight, but don't thin your waist further?
>>
>>17241282
>*merely by 2-4 inches
>>
http://www.burleska.co.uk/corset%20chart.pdf
>>
>>17241282
Are you flabby? Because toning up will reduce your body measurements, and 2in or so is definitely doable if you're flabby.

You could just buy a weak corset, one that doesn't have steel boning.
>>
Don't. Corsets will seriously fuck your shit up. Also,
>29" waist

Sounds like you'd get the waist you want if you did 3x5 fork putdowns.
>>
Corsets are uncomfortable, but I think the general rule is that you buy one that measures a couple of inches smaller than your natural waistline. Don't start with tightlacing if you've never worn a corset before.

Honestly, corsets look nice, but they're a pain in the ass to get into and out of.

The better thing to do, as others have mentioned, is exercise. Try doing cardio intervals. A few minutes of running, a few minutes of walking, a few minutes of jogging, repeat, as much as you can stand of each. It's a little easier than just running for ten minutes if you're not used to running.
>>
>>17241287
Thanks, anon, that's helpful

>>17241289
>>17241293
>>17241307
Yeah, thanks, i should work out then. It won't make other parts of my body thinner, right? I really don't want that.

Ok, try to find a corset without metal parts or just tight dresses idk.
>>
>>17241336
If you're worried about losing mass elsewhere, lift weights to train the muscles in the areas you want to keep bigger, i.e. if you want a thick booty do some squats. You unfortunately don't get to choose where you lose your fat from unless you pay for a cosmetic procedure.
>>
>>17241293
>3x5 fork putdowns
Top kek. I'm stealing this for future use.

>>17241336
...no. Your entire body will get thinner. You can't spot train. If you really want this done without fucking your organs up, get plastic surgery.
>>
>>17241346
>>17241348
Well, fuck.
Though I hardly believe that i can train myself to a skinny state. Okay, so casual novice-level exercises will strengthen my stomach muscles a bit (to an average level, kek) and won't burn any fat, right? I am extremely non-fit and weak, it's a miracle i don't look like shit.

My bmi is normal and my fat distribution is pretty good, i actually want to keep it that way. Idk, maybe slim arms a bit.
>>
>>17241202
Dont realy know about the proportions, but there shouldn't be a problem with it. It would be weird if your stomach is tighter than your head.
Exercising your stomach wouldn't be helpful unless your goal is to burn of fat on the stomach region, that could be easier done by jogging.
Exercising your stomach muscles would only cause them to grow and they would get bigger, so jogging would be a better choice since it's a more effective fat-burning exercise than muscle workouts.
A corset would be good at keeping your stomach in.

>I'm female
realy hope so, and that you are not one of those dudes that has amupated his dick and started taking hormone pills because he thinks that would make him a woman
>>
>>17241384
Exercise will burn fat. This is basic science, anon. Just go get surgery.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.