[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm talking to is in a sorority (AOII). I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1463854308485.jpg (20KB, 526x460px) Image search: [Google]
1463854308485.jpg
20KB, 526x460px
Girl I'm talking to is in a sorority (AOII). I don't know shit about college. But I'm under the assumption that sorority girls are the biggest sluts in campus, like its expected to sleep with frat guys.

I brought it up, and she said she's only been with 6 guys, 2 of which where hook ups/fwbs.

Is she lying? This has bothered me for 2 days and I'm seriously considering not talking to her because of this. I heard the stories. Hell I knew I girl who had sex with 30 people in college and told me that was normal.
>>
Everyone only tells stories about the most outrageous shit. A girl having fun occasionally and sleeping with a handful of people is no good story. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Averages always occur more than the crazy shit stories.

No one can tell you whether she's lying or not but given how strongly and suspicious you feel I'd just cut contact and get it over with. No point in being with someone when you can't bring yourself to take their word at face value.
>>
>thinks Van Wilder was a documentary
>>
>>17240910
As a guy in a frat I will tell you to run away from sorority girls. All they are good for is drunken sex. If you know that she is a part of the sluttiest sorority, then you know she is a slut. Why? Because women in sororities are being influenced heavily by the other girls in said house. They become a part of that group and act slutty together because that is what they have deemed acceptable.

Alpha phi is one of the sluttiest sororities at my college. Ive watched the newly initiated girls go from normal slut, to turbo slut in less than 3 months.

Run bro, run far away. Or just smash and dash
>>
>>17241053
Apologies because I'll seem like a pretty big intruder in this chat to divert it away from OP's issues, but could I ask you some questions :3?

Now not hailing from a country infused with Anglo-Saxon culture, I know little of fraternities other than what untrustworthy movies might have led me to believe about them, but if ever I do study in the States, I'd like to know a tad more about those inquiries I have:

>to enter a fraternity (and I know this varies, but as an average?) is all that's required of you to seem like you have prospects for later in life and that you seen fit and good-looking?

>are you genuine in saying that sorority girls come your way seeking only to fuck you?

>how much time does belonging to a fraternity thieve away from your classes and schoolwork?

Thank you :3! Kisses anon.
>>
>>17240910
Anon, in future, just don't ask about this numbers shit. It obviously bothers you, and asking is never going to go well unless she's a virgin. Save yourself the distress.

How big is her sorority? Is it a hot girl sorority or a low tier one? The shitty ones never get attention from frats.
>>
>>17241086
If you're not a sperglord you can get in to one. It's really not that hard, especially if you go to a big school with a large Greek life system.
>>
>>17240910
Fratguy here. I wouldn't want anything serious with a girl in a sort or any part of party culture for that matter. The girls worth being with are the shy ones who are a bit more boring.
>>
>>17241094
>you're not a sperglord
What if I am, but I'm not too shabby looks-wise and my dossier/grades attests to the fact that I'll be someone they'll like to be friends some years in the future, when I'll hopefully be running things?

Sorry for being this specific! This has been of great help already, so I wouldn't like to bother you too greatly otherwise.
>>
>>17241086
>to enter a fraternity (and I know this varies, but as an average?) is all that's required of you to seem like you have prospects for later in life and that you seen fit and good-looking?
Yes, but it's more important that you get yourself out there and get to know the guys.
>are you genuine in saying that sorority girls come your way seeking only to fuck you?
Yes, mostly true. At my school frat = social status. And that's what matters the most.
>how much time does belonging to a fraternity thieve away from your classes and schoolwork?
Depends on the frat. While I was pledging life was pretty awful since I had to attend every party. Later on you can choose when to go or not.
>:3!
I really hope you're not gay. Open fags will never get into a frat.
>>
>>17241102
>What if I am,
You better hope alcohol helps. Other wise you're not getting a bid.
>>
>>17241095
>>17241053
Geez. I've only ever laughed at /r9k/ for how far-fetched their theories on sociology are, but sometimes, these accounts on /adv/ prove them a little too much for my taste.

I mean, what you're saying is that Chad gets to fuck the sluts free of consequence in his early age, but still gets the shy girl that isn't soiled yet by the end of it all.

Talk about you guys getting your cake and your cake (or however the American expression goes).
>>
>>17241102
>I'll be running things
You're not getting into a high tier frat.
>>
>>17241102
>my dossier/grades attests to the fact that I'll be someone they'll like to be friends some years in the future
Dohohoho! Your mom finds them impressive, but literally nobody else can even begin to care about your grades. It's not a reflection of your personality, other than confirming that you spend too much time focusing on work instead of hobbies.

Really, you need to choose with demographic your're advertising to. If you truly want some pure woman who makes intelligent decisions in her life, you're better off looking in a church.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 883x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 883x829px
>>17241109
>Yes, but it's more important that you get yourself out there and get to know the guys.
Fug :D!

>Yes, mostly true. At my school frat = social status. And that's what matters the most.
It's not that institutionalized where I've attended school in this country, but is it true that if ever you're too fragment the school into categories, you'll see its social status that defines who's getting the puss.

But I don't know. That girls be this whorishly trained to be at your feet in seconds would extinguish the fun to it for me. What happened to corrupting that shy girl yourself. It may require resolve and determination, but I'll be damned sure that it's more entertaining than having the girl already be a slut. I mean, in that you'll be fulfilling your primal urges. How will the deeper psychological urges to corrupt her be fed?

But what do I know.

>I really hope you're not gay.
Equating being courteous and unabashedly friendly to being gay. Americans I tell ya.

>>17241111
It does but your alcohol laws would hinder that for me. Or am I just that uninitiated to how rampant that alcohol'll be on campus regardless of the law? Also drugs if you guys smuggle Xanax around campus?

>>17241113
Oh but I will. Pic related is me laughing at how obscenely inconceivable it is that I don't get a high fraternity.
>>
>>17241117
>Really, you need to choose with demographic your're advertising to. If you truly want some pure woman who makes intelligent decisions in her life, you're better off looking in a church.
I-I guess.

I just wanted to relate to my favorite movie, High School Musical, in which Josh sails through high school fucking left and right, and his school days culminate in him getting the pure cutie.

So I'd prefer to whore myself out too in college as is common for your fraternity guys, THEN proceed to visit church while on the lookout.
>>
>>17241112
>Talk about you guys getting your cake and your cake
It's having your cake and eating it too. But it's more like you eat one cake and get another more obscure one.
>>
>>17240910
>actual college student
Sorority girls (in my experience) tend to be conservative, against drugs (besides drinking and MAYBE weed), religious, very cookie cutter, shy and judgmental. There's a handful that aren't like that but I've never met a wild party girl involved with Greek life. All the crazy hoes go to the house parties
>>
>>17241053
Wtf college do you go to. The sorority girls at my school like have yoga day, and late night studies with cookies and tea lmao
>>
>>17241109
Obvious troll. My best friends fraternity has three openly gay members
>>
>>17241145
I guess my college campus is conservative as fuck. Gays don't often want to rush at my school. They chill with the social justice crowd.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.