[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >daughter is 15 >starts hanging with bumblrwhale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

>be me
>daughter is 15
>starts hanging with bumblrwhale in her school classes
>badinfluence.jpg
>the two of them bully my son (13) to the point he cries
>constantly skyping each other
>i confiscate her laptop and phone
>she runs away after school to bumblrwhale’s house
>bring her back home kicking and screaming
>wife makes me give her back laptop/phone
>bumblrwhale and my daughter start cutting themselves
>my daughter dyes her hair and starts eating like a cow to be like bumblrwhale
>the fuk do I do?

>tl:dr
>bumblrwhale is bad influence on my daughter?
>what do?
>>
Take pictures of her cuts, show them to your wife, tell your wife to stop being a bitch, and teach your daughter what happens to mentally unstable people who self-harm by scaring her into thinking you're going to take her to a mental hospital if she doesn't cut that shit out.

Then sit down and drink a beer and imagine you're in a better place. A world that isn't full of this bullshit.
>>
>>17240490
wife knows about the cuts, tried scaring her by using my druggo sister as example
>"you just hate my friends, I hate you!"
>>
take her laptop and phone and "child-lock" it from tumblr and other websites

also cutting herself? make her go to school therapist and tell her strictly that she aint allowed to visit that phat lard anytime soon
>>
>>17240483
>>the fuk do I do?
It's pretty easy. Shouldn't have lived in a shit neighbourhood. Only thing you can try is moving away and hoping she gets better once she made better friends.
>>
>>17240503
whenever we restrict phone or laptop in any way she runs to bumblrwhale's house, or bumblrwhale buys her a new phone/laptop

also we took her to the therapist, and she told him that she decided to cut and that it had nothing to do with bumblrwhale
>>
>>17240504
we live in decent neighbourhood, but bumblr whale doesn't
they just go to the same school
>>
>>17240483
get a harpoon
>>
>>17240509
hmmm sending her to a christian boarding school or summercamp sounds like the best choice---

you got the last say on her wellbeing, dont let someone else take away your right to parent.. that said, add a restraining order to her "friend", if its possible (contact a lawyer)
>>
>>17240509
So basically she has no respect for either of you, and you're both too pussy to step on her feet and teach her a lesson. Wonderful.

Have you tried to speak to your daughter in any meaningful way to see where these feelings might be coming from, or why she's doing this?
>>
>>17240518
will look into the lawyer thing thx
>>
>>17240519
yeah no respect at all, and any time we discipline her she either tells the school councilor that we abuse her, or she runs to bumblrwhale's house
also we have tried speaking calmly about her feelings, shes convinced that we hate her friend, so we point all the horrible things they've done together and ask why she's doing them. She just screams at us saying that we hate bumblrwhale and everything she does
>>
lol. I just saw OP's pic on a college crybully compilation on YouTube
>>
>>17240528
Have you attempted to contact bumblrwhale's parents and work something out with them?

What is the school counselor's response to this?

You guys are adults, and you've got to show this. Pull strings if you have to. Don't be afraid of dragging your daughter some place, to go talk with a counselor or whatever.
>>
Stop being a nu-male bitch-dad raising kids who don't respect him.

If you've never had a spine or exercised authority, now's the time to do it.

You need to be calm, self-controlled, and when you make a decision never go back on it (e.g. the laptop) until she starts toeing the line. She won't "run away" that's a ploy to control you, she'll come back. Stop letting your kids raise you and growing into out of control disgusting social outcast landwhale failures, and start raising them. And get your wife in line as well.
>>
>>17240546
her parent's are all "free inhabitant" leftists and don't think it's right to restrict people from seeing eachother

daughter refuses to say very much to councillor because she hates him
>>
>>17240532
milo reks triggilypuff
>>
>>17240552
other two kids respect us cause we used physical discipline

we tried and she stayed at bumblrwhales house for 5 days before wife brought her home. daughter is totally serious about living at landwhales house and those parents are ok with it.

legally we can't force her to stay with us because she 15 and we live in australia
>>
>>17240558
Well if force is what it takes use force. Just start putting your foot down. And I wouldn't seek parenting advice on a website full of losers like this one.
>>
>>17240559
use what kind of force?
put my foot down how?

stop speaking vaguely
>>
File: 1461534274444.jpg (55KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1461534274444.jpg
55KB, 600x546px
>>17240483
Please this is the time to apply tough love. Take away her laptop/phone and make her work around the house. Explain to her about her current choices and where it will lead her. Also explain that the current feminist meme is all bullshit.

Get to work asap.
>>
>>17240558
Then just give up. Kick her out. Let her go live with tumblrwhale and wear out her welcome with her parents. Take all of her electronics away, hand her a packed bag, and push her out the door. Tell her she's welcome back when she's learned to respect and appreciate what she has.
>>
>>17240572
Nah, see, I doubt that's going to work either. She's just going to refuse to do the work. She needs to learn what the real world is like.
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>17240575
Boarding or military school then.

@OP
>Shitty parenting = shitty kids.
Well I'm sure you already know.
Get the whip ready.
>>
>>17240497
Send the Bulmblrwhale to Japan. They'll be more than happy to have a nice fat whale for the upcoming winter.
>>
>>17240584
Which is going to make her resent her parents because she's going to rationalize it as them forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do as it's something she doesn't have to do.

That's why I'm saying, she's got a place to lie temporarily. Let her overstay her welcome, and be faced with the real world so she can develop an appreciation for what she's been given.
>>
So who wears the pants in your house? You? Or your 16 year old angsty daughter?
Because it seems like your daughter does.
Want to change shit? Stop thinking like a highschooler whos being made fun of by the popular girls and start tginking lkke a patriarch. You are King, emporer, despot. Your word is law and you fist is iron.
Make judgements fair but ridgid.
Your issue is the landwhales influance correct? Ok, if the lardass is under 18, the people responsible are her parents. If your daughter runs away to her house, have the cops go find her. Make sure she understands you arent fucking around. Confiscate her laptop and phone aslong as she is speaking to this imbasil. Put your wife in check, she obviously doesnt know whats best for her children and obviously doesnt care. Tell her if she doesnt love her children, YOUR children, enough to take care of this issue with you then you will find someone who will.
Talk to the whales parents. Make sure they understand that you are not happy with this aituation and if they cant keep their little bitch under control then mabne she needs parents who will. Since they cut and those parents know its neglect and endangerment. Make your wife inspect your daughter for cuts. If you find new ones, take the whales parents to court for endangering your daughter.
Move mountains and drain seas. Be unfuckingreasonable in how far you will go to get this issue resolved. No one fears the pansy who gives up after a little reaiatance, everyone respects the monster who cant be stopped.
All else fails, move away. Far away. Make it job related, or because you want a change of scenery.
Start focusing on other kids than her like your son, give him your praise and attention and starve her of any. Dont buy her a car, buy one for your son, give her every opportunity to come back to you and back into the fold, never block her but never reward her. When she starts doing as u want, reward, the momemt she steps out of line, end the reward.
>>
>>17240594
Tell her if she doesnt like your rules, fine, we'll put you up for adoptions and see if any other family wants you, since you dont want to be part of this one. We'll see if they buy you all those things you want and let you do what you want. Sure say the word and we'll make it happen.
This is where marriage SUCKS honestly, a woman cannot handle the harsh but fair deals and ultimatums that are effective. But every time your daughter does something fucked remind your wife that its as much her fault for not letting you handle this the right way as your daughter's or the whales fault.
>>
>>17240573
Or you could donwhat this guy says.
She needs you a thousand times more than you need her.
>>
>>17240483
Ah man, I wish I could give proper advice. My younger sister started hanging out with nignogs. Took her like 3 years to realize they were fucked. One of them stole cash of her. All my pleas didn't work though, they just seemed to make her want to chill with those people even more...
>>
>>17240573
>FUCKING THIS

Idk about you OP, but this cunt of a daughter of yours is going in a shitty path. The only way to break it to her is to live the reality she's fantasizing of.

She thinks she'll live happily and shit with her obese friend. Do as this anon said, and take all of her electronics away. Just give her the BARE essentials. No money.

And give her a shitty pleb pre-paid phone. That way she can call when her bitch ass decides to learn some respect. And of she calls trying to be sweet and say she misses you, ignore her, be cold, be stern, hang up on her. Until the time comes when she wants to move back, that's when you can go back to being sweet.

She's a fucking 15 year old WAY above her head. She's not gonna love forever, she'll comeback crawling back to you because she's still a kid.

And when she comes back, have a serious talk with her. Don't talk down to her, be equal with her this time.
>>
>>17240617
You cant warn people about stuff unless they respect you. Plain and simple
>>
>>17240617
this. women naturally do the opposite of what theyre told. if you want them to do something in a situation you dont really have any control over, you have to subtly shame them.
>>
>>17240623
>women do the opposite of what they are told
If they dont like you or respect you they sure as shit wont follow what you say. Seeing as your seem to think all women are that way its safe to assume no woman has ever respected you.
>>
>>17240638
>thinking young girls even understand the concept of respect
whatever you say, friend. keep telling females to do things and watch as they pretend to obey you or directly disobey you out of spite.
>>
I did a ton of stupid shit when I was a teenager. It is normal, all teenagers do - it's the moment when you stop doing what you're told and you do what you think it's cool, to define yourself.
Stop talking shit about her friend. Act as if she doesn't exist, if you don't have anything nice to say. I was so crazy about my friends when I was a teenager and I lived in a "us against them" fantasy, when my parents criticized my friends I defended every junkie high school dropout till death.
Treat her like an adult. Instead of telling her "you're a fucking idiot for cutting yourself, stop it", ask her why she does so, if she thought about the consequences of her actions, etc. Show her what's right and let her choose to do it, instead of telling her to do it. Make her think about things instead of imposing them.
Try to compromise with her and let her do something she wants (dye her hair, for example) if she does something you want (stop cutting herself/stuffing herself with food).
>>
Just keep doing your best. It's frustrating but there's nothing you can do about it really.

Teenagers will always hang out with trash. It's a phase and when she gets older and facepalms at how dumb she was at this age, she'll appreciate that you were there and cared enough to try to steer her right.
>>
>>17240647
>triggered
Looks like i hit the nail on the head.
Want girls to respect you? Respect yourself first and stop looking at everyone like they're a piece of shit. Oh and have money.
>>
Shaming is a better tactic then just anger. When you flip shit too frequently they get decentsitized and just get angry back. Use it sparingly to better instill a fear of angry dad. Instead hse shame, she may act like she doesn't care if you and your wife are disappointed, but everyone cares.
Also your son needs attention. He seems like a fag if he is crying at 13 for his sister "bullying him" give him shit for that.
>>
>>17240483
When's the last time you've spent time with your daughter before this?
>>
>>17240693
>thread filled with females saying they had no regard for what their parents told them when they were young and had no respect for anybody
>lol triggered. you just gotta get them to respect you, bro
keep telling yourself they have respect for you and theyre not just greedy sluts after daddys money. im sure one day even you will believe it.
>>
>>17240694
Trust me. If you have a growing sjw in your house, they will want all the attention. Your son will end up as a sexually confused and total fruit bowl like I did.

Take your son to do something he likes. Like I don't know fishing or a movie. Spend some quality time with him while your daughter burns out.
>>
>>17240664
This desu. Let her do her stupid shit. The more you restrain her, the worse it gets. Her hanging out/staying at bumblrwhale is because you are a shitty parent, you won't treat that by being more shitty.
>>
>>17240483
Literally the same shit happened to my sister when she was exposed to tumblrites. She's gone now.

Give it 3 months she's going to tell she's Transgender and pansexual too.
>>
>>17240483
Your daughter is self harming and needs inpatient psychological help now.
>>
>>17240718
>Take your son to do something he likes. Like I don't know fishing or a movie. Spend some quality time with him while your daughter burns out
Partial agreement here: your son needs help as much as your daughter does. The bullying must be stopped, but you also need to see to healing the wounds your daughter and her friend have already caused.

Frankly, I recommend family therapy for a situation like this. Your son needs help, but do not ignore your daughter either.
>>
>>17240483
I got your back OP
I hung with a Tumblr shit in highschool
At first just hung out or whatever but later on when she kept shoving racism, sexism, LTGTQcancer I started triggering her every day.
>>
>>17240713
That's such a shit conclusion to jump to.

She's at a incredibly influential age and I don't know one teenage female who hasn't opposed their parents like this, and on top of that she's just got someone shit re-affirming her behaviour. Clearly OP cares enough to seek help.
>>
>>17240483
I was like this desu

Best advice would be to show her /pol/
As long as she does not take the site too seriously it will help trust me.

Idk how the fuck you would show her /pol/ though.
>>
>>17240483
Take your daughter to a psychoanalyst (classical or new lacanian). Not a CBT quack, or anyone who will write meds, that will only perpetuate the cycle of instability. That your daughter matched with such an unstable person as that overweight girl shows that there are underlying issues that will only spiral out of control in the future.

It's not that your girl is mentally ill or anything. We all have our issues, but hers are taking her down a path that will have life-long effects.
>>
>>17240933 is the best reply in the thread, and >>17240573 is the runner-up.
>>
>>17240933
>inb4 Freud is irrelevant today
I am a therapist, originally trained for CBT. We manipulate data just to get funding and a lot of us who have the right to prescribe are in bed with big pharma (nothing sinister, just some nice holiday packages and other perks).

Neuropsychoanalysis has made enough breakthroughs that I am now in the process of switching (applied for training in psychoanalysis a few days ago).
>>
>>17240933
>>17240944
>>17240922
>> 17240855

Dubs don't lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
>>
>>17240483
Damage control mode: max
Take son with you and get away fast. Cut out bridges completely.
However, this has to be planned ahead (backup job at destination, place to crash, etc)

Just nig it up aand it'll be aright
>>
>>17242011
Forgot to add: Do leave your wife behind, she's cooperating with both the bumblrwhale and your daughter so she doesn't desserve salvation

The word I was looking for was "ghosting. You definitely should be ghosting for a little while
>>
>>17240483
Is your daughter's name Jasmine and is her friend named Sydney??
>>
>>17240483

Listen up, mate. Boys look up to their dads. If the dad's a wimp, the son will end up a wimp. Your son cries when two girls menace him and your daughter is riding you.

Back when I had trouble with bullies and told my dad, he didn't talk to anyone. He didn't complain to the teachers or the parents. Instead he balled his fists, shook them in front of my face and told me "you got hands, don't you?"

I didn't follow his advice until later when I came across Warhammer 40k. You might call it stupid and edgy (it really is), but I found an inspiring quote that essentially boiled down to "People won't go down with a punch. You need to keep hitting them until they can't get up". So I started getting into fights with bullies. I got hit a lot, but I beat plenty of people up and soon I was bully free. This is how I stopped being a pussy.

So urge your son to hit back, spend quality time with him, and buy him a Duke Nukem game or something so he'll have a paragon of masculinity to look up to.

Now about your daughter. Kick her out. Her friends and her parents are already raising her, so they might as well be the ones to pay the bills. If your daughter is unsalvageable, then you're better off turning your back on her completely. Just look at Randy Lee Harper.
If she is going through a phase, then she will encounter difficulties that will make her grow as a person. Hardship makes people cut the crap and become more considerate. So like the other anons said, take all her electronics, tell her that you bought them with your earned money and therefore are yours, and kick her out. If she doesn't want to leave then ask her why doesn't she want to leave a place where she thinks everyone hates her. Also, don't refuse you hate her friend. You do, you have every reason to, and it's obvious. If you refuse it then you look twofaced.
Oh, and keep an eye on your wife to make sure she doesn't give money or things to your daughter behind your back. Good luck, mate.
>>
>>17242551
>If the dad's a wimp, the son will end up a wimp
My dad's a pretty big, tough guy. Balls of steel.

I have to sleep in another room for the night if there's a spider in my room if my parents are already asleep and can't kill it.
>>
>>17242669

You must have taken from your mother then. I can only assume your father was rarely at home and instead went on adventures around the globe.

But I guess you're right. I should had said "whoever the kid looks up to" instead of "dad". It's just that boys usually look up to their fathers.
Spiders are bros. Why are you scared of them?
>>
File: 1445712177508.jpg (31KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
1445712177508.jpg
31KB, 563x421px
>>17240573
Listen to this guy. Those assholes are going to get real tired REAL quick of taking care of your daughter for you.

Also, if they're leftist hippies like you say, I doubt they will have the money to replace her phone and laptop on top of feeding and caring for her. I find it almost impossible to believe they did it once.

Eventually they will either kick her out or she will get tired of living there too. She's just going through a retarded phase.

I can't believe 15 is old enough for teens to move out in Aussieland. That's the time the human brain is most fucked up with hormones creating imaginary audiences, personal fables, and adolescent egocentrism while coinciding with a dramatic drop in capacity for empathy.

Australia is basically saying it's okay for little horny Hitlers to run free if they can piss off at 15.
>>
>>17240483
Seriously, you can get a restraining order without too much trouble, you don't even need to go to a court hearing for a basic one. Get a restraining order on the bumblrwhale, inform the school of it so they aren't permitted to be in the same classes, and tell your wife, daughter, and other kid's parents to deal with the entirely legal way in which you chose to handle it.

And if your daughter runs off to bumblrwhale's house again, have the fat twit and her parents charged with kidnapping. That's also legal under a restraining order.

As for the cutting, put your daughter in a mental facility for a period of no less than two weeks. Don't listen to your wife's sob story, don't listen to your daughter's crying, and stop giving a fuck about the fat twit's side of things because they don't matter.

TL;DR? Grow a spine and handle your family.
>>
>>17242719
Not the same anon, but they're unnervingly fast. And when you try to kill one it's always to fast. When the walk on you its so creepy. I hate it I hate it I hate it!
>>
Time to break out the belt/extension cord/what-have-you and whoop her ass. Let out all your anger and don't stop until she needs stitches. Even break her nose or teeth and give her a good, swolen shiner while you're at it.

Once you're done, DON'T LET HER LEAVE! Lock her in her room or even duct tape her down to a chair if you have to. From there, you can commence the starvation to remove that weight she's been packing on. Be sure to always remind her what a piece of shit she is anf make her hate you at any and every chance you get.

As for her phone and laptop. Take it away and either hock or destroy it and never give her another one. Take away any and all "luxuries" while you're at it including bedding. Your goal here is to ensure her room is bare and stays that way.

Keep this up for the rest of her life. And if she rebels or tries to leave, go back to the beating and restraints again to keep her from doing so.

Long term, you may want to take herout of school as well. Be sure she has no way to see counselors or police or any other authority figures. (You don't want to go to jail for doing your job as an actual parent.)
>>
>>17243120
I should also add, since you have a son. Be sure to favor him and spoil him ruthlessly. But only in your daughter's presence. Otherwise be cold and emotionally unavailable to him. Don't need him turning into a shitty kid either where he will need the same treatment as his sister.

Be sure to remind him of that too anyway you can.
>>
>>17240490
>cut that shit out
Fuck your stupid fucking pun for making me laugh
>>
I'm not sure about harsh punishment(hitting/screaming to your daughter).
It's because my family raised me that way and now I don't really get along well with them.
Is there other option? I'm not a parent yet so I don't have any advice to give still very concern about your daughter.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.