[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my ex are friends just benefits, but i feel a deep feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: barbat_gelos_01.jpg (39KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
barbat_gelos_01.jpg
39KB, 768x433px
Me and my ex are friends just benefits, but i feel a deep feeling of jealousy towards girls and other guys she fucks

How do i stop being so jealous and get pass that? Wat do?

thanks in advance
>>
Maybe you should re-think of your policy of friends with benefits if it doesn't suit you.
>>
>>17240468

What do you mean it doesn't suit me? It suits me just fine, i just want to know how to get rid of the jealousy
>>
>>17240297
the only way to stop that is to cut the fwb bullshit
>>
>>17240505

Why tho?
>>
>>17240515
because it's degenerate. if you want sex, seek a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17240599
>because it's degenerate

/pol/, please
>>
Real talk, I feel like in that situation there will always be some jealousy. I'm sure she feels jealous about other girls you fuck too.

The only real way to deal with it, is to acknowledge we are very possessive creatures who want ownership of all things that make us feel good, so we can feel emotionally secure. With that knowledge in mind, next time you feel jealous, remind yourself you have as much power to make her jealous as she does to you.

tl;dr: get over it
>>
>>17240515
because feelings dont go away when you spend time with someone, especially when that time is spent fucking or doing something intimate. drop her and never talk to her again or deal with it.
>>
man what a shitty advice board for someone who's main purpose is to give good advice. Now /pol/ weenies are lecturing me on ethics lol
>>
>>17240601
/deg/ please
>>
>>17240778
As someone in a similar situation, either just stop with the FWB stuff or ask her to be exclusive again.
FWB requires a strong clarity of your feelings, and if you are feeling you want something more, then it can't just stay FWB.
It sounds sucky, but eventually it will come to a head and something will have to be done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.