[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help guys. Today my gf went to a theme park with her friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: o2wQJKhl.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
o2wQJKhl.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
I need help guys. Today my gf went to a theme park with her friends, and randomly stopped texting me around noon. By 2pm still hadn't heard anything, which is really unusual for her to not reply for so long. I figured she lost her phone, which she is prone to doing. I knew she wouldn't be home until 3am so I wouldn't hear from her until the next day, so I figured I'd message one if her friends to see what had happened so I wasn't just sitting here wondering. Thing is, this is a new set of friends of hers that I haven't met. My gf is Facebook friends with one of them so I messaged her asking if she was with my gf. At the same time, my gf messaged me saying that her phone was stuck in a reboot loop for a while and had just been fixed. I told her I messaged her friend and she got really upset, saying it was unnecessary. She said if it were her friends that I knew, she'd be fine, but she was upset that I messaged this girl when I had never met her. Is this a valid reason to be upset at me? I can see where she is coming from but I dont think it's as big a deal as she is making it out to be. I realize it must've come off as clingy though
>>
>>17239703
what'd that girl say though?
>>
Millennials. For fuck sake, can't you last more than an hour or two without being glued to your phone texting and shit? She's at a park, you tard. She's supposed to be having fun, not babysitting you over the phone.
>>
>>17239739
She just told my gf that I was asking for her
>>
>>17239751
>THIS
And don't categorize all of us you baby boomer fucking cuck
>>
>>17239751
I wasn't trying to get a hold of her just because it had been a few hours, but because I knew that if something had happened to her phone then I wouldn't have heard from her until the next day. I wasn't trying to be clingy, just trying to see what had happened
>>
>>17239703
I mean you went a little overboard for 2 hours of not hearing back.

that said, never buy the reboot loop bullshit that just fixes itself. I have never once had a phone do that, and then just fix itself. never. I've owned a lot of damn phones, that's not how that works. that right there immediately makes me want to pick apart the rest of that day and see what else is there that isn't right.

somethings off.

either; this is a bait post, you two are like 17, haven't been dating long at all, or there's a possibility of bullshit either currently going on or likely to happen in your relationship.
>>
>>17239757
GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>17239751
Exactly. What can you both possibly have to talk about texting all day? She is enjoying time with her friends, not texting you while hanging out with her friends.

In context of how people on this board seem to operate though, what you did wasn't that crazy. It would be a normal reaction if there was any reason to believe something was off. Not texting is NOT a reason to think she's in danger.

She's probably mad that she has to spend every waking minute texting you or else you message people who have never met you to check on her. It isn't shark week, you don't need to have her dorsal fin tagged, dude.
>>
>>17239764
I said reboot loop just to simplify. What was actually happened is that her phone kept turning on and off, so she just put it in her bag and decided not to worry about it. When she pulled it out later, that's when she texted me. And I agree that 2 hours seems short, but with both of us we always reply within 15 minutes. If it ever goes on longer then we let each other know. We have been dating for aboit a year and a half and I completely trust what she was doing at the park
>>
>>17239764
also what fucking theme park did they go to? between the average closing time and 3 am you could practically be in another state.

nah man, this story is bullshit. bait post, your gf is up to something, or you live in the middle of fucking alaska and she and her friends drove to fucking canada for a theme park XD
>>
>>17239777
Honestly we've been texting all day for the past year and a half, and I didn't think she was in danger or ignoring me or cheating or anything. I just didn't want to sit here all day not knowing what happened until tomorrow
>>
>>17239793
This was Disneyland, and she works there and had a shift from 6pm-2am. She went early to hang out with some coworkers
>>
>>17239794
You are one clingy little bitch.
>>
>>17239794
so this is a real one time occurrence? i'd say she is overreacting then. it should be as simple a conversation as, "I was just wondering if you lost your phone so I'd know the deal" "oh yeah, its being a piece of crap" "alright well have fun text me when the phone is working, love you k bye"

if it's a one time thing, what exactly is she mad at?
>>
>>17239811
Yes, this is the only time something like this has happened. I know how she is, she's pretty conservative when it comes to new people so I think that might be the issue. She told me that if she was her other friends that I knew then she wouldn't care. But that fact that I've never met the friends she was with is what made her upset
>>
>>17239828
fuck if I know man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.