[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with delivery driving? I applied to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 49016354.jpg (34KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
49016354.jpg
34KB, 800x451px
Anyone have any experience with delivery driving? I applied to a bunch of places and got job offers from Pizza Hut, Domino's and Jimmy John's, all of them as a delivery driver. What I want to know is, how do these places compare to each other? Does one generally get better tips than the others? Does one get more deliveries? Better work environment? Reimbursements for gas?
Which store should I work at this summer?
>>
>>17238054
Totally depends on the store.
>>
I've worked at a papa johns for the last 5 years in pretty much every position(including store manager) but I've been delivering for about a year now. Tips will only really matter depending on the areas you deliver to;you will typically find an average somewhere. Reimbursement is typically a dollar and change for both the gas and mileage per delivery. Lot of established chains also have a dual pay system where when you are on the road you are making server wage instead of minimum. Be ready for wear and tear on your car.
>>
>>17238054
It's going to fuck your car in the butt. Constant starting of the engine is going to accelerate wear and tear.
>>
Get a notebook, and print off an extra box label for each pizza you deliver. Note tip amount, and deliver based on that.

This job is for you to make money, not for a business to succeed. So, make sure whatever you do is in your best financial interest while you're on the job.

When you've worked there for a few months, you'll see a lot of repeat customers, and you'll have notes on how well each tips.

So, if you are about to take out 4-5 deliveries, and the last one you're waiting on is also your best tipper work your delivery route to best get them their pizza as soon as you can.
>>

Plus tip.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.