[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I'm really looking for an answer here. I was with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (15KB, 150x220px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
15KB, 150x220px
Ok guys I'm really looking for an answer here. I was with a girl tuesday night, we did oral and made out for literally hours. On the way home i started feeling weird. When i woke up a few hours later i was weak, tired, cold/hot and had a racing heart, empty/pain in stomach. all I could think about was that I got an std or some shit. I do have health anxiety like a mother fucker. Is it all in my head or did I get something? I will note that on tuesday i worked a 12hr shift, drank a fuck ton of soda, and ate a few fried shrimp that weren't exactly fresh. Here it is Thursday and I'm still experiencing most of these symptoms, not sure if it's anxiety getting the best of me or what
>>
It was the fucking shrimp, dipshit.
>>
>>17238000
How the fuck do retards like you get women?
>>
>>17238005
Thanks for the prompt reply, how do I know for sure tho? I kinda figured I would be vomiting my guts out but that hasn't happened once yet.
>>17238005
Idk, apparently I'm really good looking to her. So I rolled with it
>>
>>17238014
You are such a retard. STDs affect genetials, not give you an upset stomach
>>
>>17238083
That's what I thought, I just find it extremely odd that all this happens right after we go at it.
>>
>>17238087
Placebo effect + hypochondria.

Now shoo you massive asshole
>>
>>17238000
could be Mono
>>
>>17238087
You ate some potentially stomach upsetting food then gesticulated wildly for a while. Of course you can get an upset stomach.
>>
>>17238087
There is something which is called incubation period. Google it fag.
>>
>>17238000
You might have caught a cold/flu from her or might have just caught it someplace else around the same time.
>>
>>17238574
Would that explain the weak feeling?
>>
>>17238000
Not one STD presents that quickly with those symptoms. You caught a cold.
>>
>>17238617
Chikungunya, or dengue fever to a lesser extent (both carried by the Zika mosquito) present with weakness, some joint pain, and overall malaise. Unless you were fucking a Brazilian in a reverse mosquito tent, you caught a cold.
>>
OP again, thanks for all the input senpaitachi. This is basically the first time I've gave and received oral so, I will always have a bad memory now because of it. Same with the deep kissing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.