[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at a retail store and there was an employee who was dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1462129800577.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1462129800577.png
142KB, 415x367px
I work at a retail store and there was an employee who was dating another employee. They recently broke up and the girl (who's a QT) has recently kinda been talking to me more, asking if I have instagram, if I have a ps4, etc. She even brought up the break up, although I had heard from other coworkers already. They both still work here.

So my question, can I go for it or would it make things really awkward? I don't do relationships or anything generally and I'm 19 so i don't know how it would go over with my coworkers. I'm fine with just a one night stand or whatever too, I just wanna try at it without everyone at my work hating me.
>>
Dating coworkers isn't really a good idea. Don't have higher expectations than a short term thing and it's all good.
>>
>>17236295
Yeah, I wasn't really plannin on dating really, I'm kinda just trying to fuck, I was just curious if it would make it awkward since her ex still works with me all time as well as her.
>>
>>17236281
Don't shit where you eat. After she fucks you she will dump you and move on to the next coworker
>>
>>17236378
Definitely would make it awkward since the bitch will most likely talk about how big or small you are, etc.

If you want to keep your job and good relations with your coworkers don't fuck her. It's that simple
>>
>>17236281
Go ahead, what do you have to lose ?
As long as the dude is not your friend, hate fuck that slut. Make sure not to bring it at work, keep as a secret fuckbudy.

Also, Remember that you will be breaking the golden rule: Don't date co-workers.
>>
>>17236385
Not a problem. I don't have any feelings caught at the moment.

>>17236394
Then I have nothing to worry about ;)

I imagine it might tense things up with that one coworker but he's not even a manager or anything, so I doubt I'd get fired.

>>17236445
I don't hate her, calm down brah lol

I think she's cute I'm just tryna fuck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.