[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy/cheap is it to buy a gun? I don't know anyone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: gun-store-rifles-semiautomatic.jpg (219KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
gun-store-rifles-semiautomatic.jpg
219KB, 640x425px
How easy/cheap is it to buy a gun? I don't know anyone who owns one, and have never seen a store selling guns, so I have zero frame of reference as to how to get one.

Nothing fancy. Just something cheap to blow my stupid brains out.
>>
Fuck off and don't use a gun.
The anti-gun lobby doesn't need more
ammunition.
t. /k/
>>
>>17235567
>The anti-gun lobby doesn't need more
ammunition.
Why would they want ammunition? They're anti-gun.
>>
>>17235561
What>>17235567
Said

Just hang yourself.
>>
>>17235573
Too slow and painful. Just want to do it quickly
>>
>>17235581
>too slow and painful
Then you dont deserve death if you're afraid of some pain. Work for something in your life and just do it.
>>
>>17235570
It was supposed to be a bad pun.
I'd imagine that might be enough to drive OP to end it all.
If not, he needs to stop being a lil' pussy and fix whatever the fuck he's got going on.
>>
>>17235598
I worked for my money to buy a gun with. I paid my loans and my credit cards. I'm cashing out.
>>
>>17235608
Seems like a pretty decent start to your life. Why end it? Getting personal debt off your back is one of the most fufilling feelings in the word.
>>
It really depends on your state but you might as well travel or something fun before you cash out
>>
>>17235632
Nothing to live for. Career is at a dead end. Can't afford to go back to school. Did all I want to do. Ready to just stop hurting already.
>>
In the USA you can get a sufficiently powerful handgun for about $300.

But still OP, you owe it to yourself to at least give living a good go. If you've paid down your debt I bet you could afford a therapist. Why not try that for a year and see how you feel? Crossing into death is a major change and since you took the time to pay off your debts I'm no doubt you could tolerate just another year. Even if things don't change, death is always waiting.
>>
>>17235713
I paid off my debts so nothing would be dumped onto my family. I've spent a year trying to find new work. Food and drinks stopped tasting good. Nothing is fun anymore. My friends all moved away and all of the people I've met since have been insufferable. My family and I don't get along and don't want to.

I'm good. Just want to get a gun and end it.
>>
File: 1465340764411.jpg (12KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465340764411.jpg
12KB, 480x352px
Did you guys know you can buy a bottle of sleeping pills from any market store and take too many and overdose? Just warning you guys not to do that. It's legal for me to warn you not to take an entire bottle of sleeping pills because you WILL die if you do. So don't.
>>
Morticianfag here.

Guns are super messy. Would love it if you all held off on using guns for that. It is a royal BITCH to get that all picked up. Even a .22 is a bit messy. Be a man. Fight a bear.
>>
>>17235561

At least join the Peschmerga to fight ISIS and go out useful for humanity.
>>
>>17235807
just go do it in a river
>>
>>17235862

Still not a good idea. Gun deaths are messy. You blow a hole in you, faggot. Even if you did it in a river, I've still gotta help fish your bloated, rotting, potentially eaten ass out of there. Prep you, and make sure your wet bloody brains don't drip everywhere. DON'T FUCKING USE GUNS FOR THIS SHIT.
>>
>>17235789
Hahahah
>>
Just use an exit bag, it's cheap, has a high chance of success and you get high before you pass out and die.
>>
Just use an exit bag, more peaceful bro. No one wants to see your brains splattered on the wall. Alternatively talk to me, I'd be willing to try to help you through whatever is going on.
>>
>>17235999
And what would he even use to do that? Helium is pointless because they deliberately add some oxygen to it for the express purpose of prevent suicides.

At any rate, my first reaction to OP is to tell you to give it more consideration before you decide to take your life, but then I'm not you and I'm not in your situation. I know how hard life can be, so I probably wouldn't blame you if you did commit suicide but in good conscience I can't tell you it's a good choice to make because I simply don't know you or what your life is like.
>>
I think OP did it
>>
>>17235561
in the US? which state/metro area do you live in?

I have tens of thousands of dollars in guns, including NFA items. I can answer all your questions.
>>
>>17235807

Isn't that Forensic Clean-up job?
>>
>>17236234
Boston Area. I can drive further out, because I figure gun shops are probably more common in western mass. Not sure what to look for or ask. It's not one of those things where you pick up some eggs and milk and a pistol with some bullets and take them to self-checkout.

I'm actually worried that the person selling the gun would realize I was up to something due to my lack of knowledge of firearms and turn me away or something. Like, shit, give me your cheapest thing that can drive a bullet through a head, and give me one bullet. Thanks, have a good day.
>>
>>17236258

In a small city? Not always. And not always with suicides in general from my experience. Sometimes it's chalked up to a lonely fuck (OP) that just offs himself and that's it. Yeah, they have "maids" that come in and clean, but no, anon. Fucking no. I've had to help drag out bloated ass disgusting fat fucks from rivers and lakes before with the help of local police or my coworkers. But! The worst part is when you're first unzipping the body bag in the prep room. Fucking sucks if someone was messy with it. Blood always ALWAYS GETS EVERYWHERE. And I clean you up with respect and dignity. I make sure that every second of this ritual is proper, clean, and satisfaction not only for myself but for you and your family. I think OP shouldn't kill himself if he's not already gone and goofed btw. I love my job but I love it even more when you fags stay out of my god damn prep room.

TL;DR
not always, anon.
>>
>someone does something 4chan thinks is stupid
>"kill yourself, faggot"
>someone wants to kill themselves
>"live, faggot"
Never change
>>
>>17236416
>>17236416
It's the Duality of Man
>>
>>17235789

Pills are literally the least effective and least reliable way to suicide.
>>
>>17235702
Fuck dying. You've got money. Buy every drug you can afford and do them all in one week. If you survive, you'll have a hell of an experience and probably never be the same person again. If you don't... well, at least you died on fucking Jupiter because you'll be so FUCKING HIGH
>>
just buy a hi point for 150 bucks new in the box
>>
>>17235788
Go to a doctor, dumbass. In most cases, this shit is fucking treatable.
I know these feels, so I'm not going to give you any bullshit about being happy or "it gets better", but what if the first medication they give you fixes it?

It's like thinking "oh i have cancer, let me blow my brains out", then on autopsy they find out it was tiny and hadn't spread at all. You can kill yourself when the doctors give up. But give them a chance first.
>>
Buy a bb gun duck tape and shotgun shells.
>>
>>17235789
>>17236617
They got rid of the good barbiturates years ago. All you get now is a large allergy pill for sleep.

Heroin and other opiates kill as many people as guns do. The wombo-combo of death is heroin/OC80's + booze. You pass out, stop breathing and RIP.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.