[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One more screenshot coming in, things have been very complicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160608_085729.jpg (62KB, 615x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_085729.jpg
62KB, 615x1075px
One more screenshot coming in, things have been very complicated lately
>>
File: IMG_20160608_085825.jpg (90KB, 615x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_085825.jpg
90KB, 615x1125px
>>17233608
The unsent message says
>But the thing i want to ask is do you want to keep talking? I don't want to force you to. I want to keep talking but I'm not sure if I can or should ask what I want to.

Should I send it or wait for a response
>>
I think if you're up to the point where you have to ask that question it's already over
>>
These kinds of confrontational messages never end well. I'm speaking from experience. It's awkward and forced.
>>
>>17233623

This. just stop texting her and delete her number forever. Move on to something better. It's not worth it
>>
Got any context? How often did you talk before? Has is only recently come grinding to a halt?

I'm kind of in the same situation.
>>
You've gave us no context, who are you even talking to?
>>
>>17233623
Well I'm confused really, she cut me off completely then I sent a note explaining how I felt that also said how she doesn't have to talk to me if she doesn't want to and she randomly messages me a few weeks later being friendly yet not active enough.
I need to be patient but I'm basically dying inside for an answer to all of this yet I'm not sure which direction this will all go
>>
>>17233638
I need to be more accurate in responding quick enough but I get too nervous, (I thought she was going to explain something the first message) and my notifications aren't notifying me correctly because I didn't know about her last response until like 10
>>
I'm a bit confused as to who is who. Are you the grey or red text box?
>>
>>17233701
I'm red, this is Facebook messanger
>>
>>17233638
She's ghosting you. Just let it die, no confrontations. You're going to gain nothing from talking to this girl.
>>
It pains me to say this, because I'm in a similar situation to you right now and I'm kind of denying it myself, but I think it's done. You've made efforts to talk to her but she is giving non engaging answers.

Was the conversation more frequent before?
>>
File: 1452128701135.jpg (475KB, 3613x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452128701135.jpg
475KB, 3613x2000px
>>17233722
We used to talk a lot, at one point she called me her best friend and was really flirty. Then she just stops talking to me completely (this isn't the first time) and I felt so hurt, I know after the first I should've just moved on but something keot drawing me to her and it's mostly the fact I'm lonely and have awful friends, which she also knows. Her graduation was last week and I saw her and she came closer to me but we were both on the phone and when I saw who I was looking for I ran to them. It wasn't until later I realized she might've wanted to talk.
I'm too attached though because she's one of the people to treat me well and understand me as much as possible but tmwhat she pulled feels more hurtful than what most people do.
I'm so glad I sent the letter but I have no clue what's going on next and it's making me worry
>>
>>17233765
Wow, basically the exact same situation as me.

Talked a lot, called me one of her best friends, said she loved me (not in a romantic way), is very flirty and doesn't mind getting close/touching.

She used to message daily, multiple times and we'd talk for hours. She's been at a few events and stayed with her BF a few days and it's now coming up to a week where she hasn't said anything. Feel like it's kind of my fault for not messaging her (I did on Saturday but felt like I got a "low battery" brush off), but she has said on FB that she's not answering messages so I dunno how to take it. She's literally just messaged me a few minutes ago. "Meow". The way I'm feeling right now is that I don't even wanna bother responding to that because she'll probably say she can't talk because I'm almost certain she's got an event today. Too butthurt to go running back to message her after I've sort of been ignored all week.

I guess the thing is to leave the ball in their court? If they want to speak they will come to you. If they don't then you haven't wasted your time trying to get them to speak or them speaking to humour you (which you can usually see right through)
>>
Let it die faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_n6fe0rrASV1r15k8zo1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6fe0rrASV1r15k8zo1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>17233843
It's pretty early in the day, I think I'll message her around 3, if not around the same time as yesterday just asking about this whole situation. I get you anon but doesn't sound like it was as harsh, long or emotionally destroying as it was for me. I know when we started talking again she apologized for cutting me off, and I overlooked it because I felt it was too awkward to bring up, but she ended up doing it again and I once again fall back to her
To be honest I'm completely scared in one hand but on the other I think I should be glad that she is even saying anything after sending the letter.
God damn I just want something
>>
>>17233765
whelp, time for my usual speech on this common occurance.

as someone else said, you are in the process of being 'ghosted'. why? who cares, doesn't matter. if you are not explicitly in a relationship with a girl that you're interested in, there is a chance that she will drop you at any point or time for little to no stated reason.

stop texting her, do not send her amything else unless she texts you first. the ball is in her court now. if she wants to continue talking to you, she will. otherwise, move on.

I know, it sucks, but that's just how girls are nowadays. there's nothing you can do about without seeming clingy or coming off like a creep.
>>
I think the danger here is that we could wait for them to contact us (and I'm my case she has), then we start talking again and they get unresponsive and the cycle repeats. I think what we want is closure. A definite yes or no and not to be strung along like some kind of idiot (or for her to think she has one over you)
>>
>>17234098
>>17233843
>>17233765
It's scary how related my predicament is with all of yours. Usual speech anon gave was rather helpful, now I have a little bit of insight as to what I need to do. Glad to know there's other people out there with the same problem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.