[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my crush has had a bit of a nervous breakdown due to overstress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464890452954.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464890452954.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
So, my crush has had a bit of a nervous breakdown due to overstress and work, going through divorce, etc. She's needing time to clear her head and is very on edge. She's also moved about 3 hours away to get a bit of seaside relaxation.

I'll probably arrange to see her on weekends, not sure how often.

She feels anxious and worried around lots of people. So what sort of things can I arrange to do with her?

Ideas I have so far:
Picnics
Walks in parks
Maybe a bit of boating

What else are good ideas?
>>
>>17233383
Shes clearly insane
>>
>>17233565
Fuck off /r9k/

Op do not listen to this guy we have been flooded by them non stop. People deal with stress differently. Picnic sounds like a nice idea. Check to see if you can have a fire on the beach that would be nice. Maybe biking on nature trails if you both have bikes.
>>
>>17233570
I'm not sure how much I will get to see her, but I'll try my best for it to be often.

But yeah, something like that sounds good.
>>
she's go to use all her problems to subdue you, saying she's incapable of an relationship and next thing you know, boom she has a new bf and it's not you.
>>
>>17233634
Grow up pal. I've known this girl for 10 years. The most important thing is her safety and health.

Sure I want to date her, but that is not the priority. My priority is her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.