[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried? I'm soon to be married to the love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1465272562732.jpg (53KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465272562732.jpg
53KB, 720x711px
Should I be worried?

I'm soon to be married to the love of my life after 6 years of being together. He has a son in his previous relationship that we don't see. I found out after 2 years of being with my hubs to be that he was cheating on me and playing games with his ex to see his son. We moved past that and now 4 years later she sent a text to hubs brother on there birthday asking to pass on the message. Saying she just wants to talk and gave him two email addresses and a mobile number. I'm not sure how I should feel. I would love to have his son in our world but I don't trust his mother (hubs ex). I also don't want to hinder or stop my husband from reaching out to see his son just because of his ex, that would be unfair.

I guess what I'm asking is how do I approach the subject without deterring my husband because of my own insecurities?
>>
It's not an insecurity when he's already demonstrated to you once before that he's capable of cheating on you. If he hasn't learned his lesson come this time around, I don't think he ever will.
>>
Also, your picture sucks.
>>
>>17232312
Well he does realise that what he did was wrong and that he only ever did it so he could see his son. She played mind games and he fell for it. I like to think he is a stronger person, but I still have doubts. Just because of the love he has for his son.
>>
Lol you got cheated on quit being a bitch matters of paternity should be handled with maturity the mother probably doesnt want your bitch ass around her kid anyway you come second to the kid side ho.
>>
>>17232321
Yea sorry not much choice in the matter op doesn't know I posted this.
>>
>>17232291
You're going to have to just be completely honest with him. His ex is never going to disappear, and it sounds like she isn't above using your fiance or their son to get what she wants. Before you marry this man, talk to him. Be reasonable, but be straight about what you need, and tell him that you would love to have his son in both of your lives, as a married couple. But that does not mean that he should be fucking his ex to get some kind of weird visitation rights. If he wants his son in his life, then both of you go out and get legal custody rights together. And if he isn't willing to go that route, the honest route, especially when he'll have a wife, then (imo) that begs the question of what else he isn't willing to do. And if he freaks out on you, especially if you are being reasonable, then you've got your answer right there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.