[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've installed Tinde and I've got a match with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
So i've installed Tinde and I've got a match with this really cute girl and I dont want to fuck up as I would probably gonna do so I came here for advice.

I dont know how to start the conversation because I usually just say dumb things and see how it goes but this girl doesnt seem into that too much.

Also any advice and experiences that could help me are more than welcome.
>>
>>17231797
Hlp
>>
>>17231797
Read her bio to see what her interests are then strike up a conversation based on her interests. If she doesn't have any listed, say hi or hello then ask her what are somethings she likes to do for fun.

Its not hard OP just don't over think it or be autistic.
>>
Just curious; to the guys on this board who use tinder, are you looking for hookups, relationships, or just to meet people? I wonder what people use tinder most often for
>>
>>17232120
I personally use it for potential girlfriends or hookups. I haven't met a girl that I considered a friend that I haven't had sex with yet, so finding friends on there isn't a priority. So I'm told I'm a pretty attractive guy so it come easy for me
>>
>>17232120
usually hookups but what happens mostly is that i just meet people and hookup with 1/3
>>
Start with "soup", sounds dumb, but girls seem to reply to me significantly more when I open with that. Because its "clever".

Then talk about her interests, and then yours. After that ask for her number ASAP. That is how I got 99% of my dates on tinder.
>>
>>17232120
Guys use it to hookup or find a girlfriend; nothing else. Girls use it to boost their ego sometimes use for dating/hooking up.
>>
>>17231797

truth be told, even though she matched you, she may not sleep with you. a match is mostly a first impression. its agirl saying 'sure id give him a chance'. and nows your chance.

that being said, 99% of the time, the girl isnt going to be into you. this isnt about whether or not you are worthy, this isnt about some secret code you have to crack. you are not going to 'mess this up'. shes either into your or shes not.

no amount of trying to manipulate the situation will change that.

you might as well go in being as you as you can be, cuz it doesnt matter hwo she responds to anything else.
>>
>>17232120
It depends on my mood when I'm swiping at the moment. Right now it's mainly hookups because I'm just horny all the time but a potential girlfriend would be nice.
>>
What's the best thing to put in my bio if iI want more matches? Or at least more than every once in a while
>>
>>17231797
>I dont want to fuck up as I would probably gonna do so
just fuck it up, or not, don't try not to fuck it up, just try to have some fun conversation with her and invite her to FB or whatsapp afterwards.
stop caring about fucking it up and start being true to yourself.
>>
>>17232728
underrated post
>>
How long should I talk to a girl on tinder before I ask her to hangout?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.