[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, have a need to ask ramdom people for advise. So I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: girl_sketch1.jpg (487KB, 1239x1246px) Image search: [Google]
girl_sketch1.jpg
487KB, 1239x1246px
Hey there, have a need to ask ramdom people for advise.
So I am living with my future wife, we are engaged. Planing the future. Etc. Both 29y. Together for 8 years.
My girl has small breasts, A size. I am somehow into it. It looks good to me. But at the same time I feel that she has a complex because of that.
She never understood that she is pretty. Especially for me. (She is a 11/10 for me)
I have saved enought money for a surgery. In a few days she will be at her first consultation.
Now the questions is: how can this change everything? What should I expect after it?
One thing is for sure - she will be happy.
Some say - after a surgery woman lose the former bf and look for a better one. (80% in Russia)
Thanks in advace!
>>
>>17229802
Bump
>>
>>17229808
Bump
>>
>>17229810
Bump take 3>>17229802
>>
>>17229802
Bump take 4
>>
>>17229802
Bump out of desperation
>>
Make sure you talk with her about why she wants this. Many people believe that cosmetic surgery will cause them to be more happy or feel better about their bodies, but it rarely does give true happiness. Happiness comes from an acceptance of your body and what it is.
>>
I think that 80% is because russian girl get boob jobs so they can marry rich foreigners. Imo you can savely dismiss that problem. You are engaged and she loves you. She's not getting boobs to be able to "upgrade to a better sugar daddy".
For how things might change, problem is often that then insecurity simply shifts to something else. There are exceptions, sure. But most of the time it doesn't make people happy.
>>
>>17229802
Draw up a contract saying that if she leaves you she owes you for the implants.
>>
Dude no just no don't pay for her implants. Especially if you like her the way she is. She can pay it herself but don't do it. It's bad news.
>>
if she's an 11/10 unicorn with small breasts for you after 8 years of marriage, you really should be able to talk her out of it. She wants to be sexually attractive for you right? If not, I'd draw up that contract for the implants. Personally would never sponsor such an endevour.
>>
>>17229802
I can't fucking believe you're even considering paying for this
>>
Aren't there bras that increase bust size two cups? Buy her one of those and see how she likes it. After that, show her what an actual breast surgery entails via video or something. It's pretty gross, and hurts like hell. Seriously delve into this with her. Will she really feel better because of this? She's already with someone that loves her exactly as she is, so I'm not entirely convinced she would be. It's not like this stuff is covered under insurance, so it's a big decision. Just having a consultation with a surgeon about it costs like $200 in America, not sure what it's like in Russia. Have a long talk about this with her.
>>
What size are you upgrading to?

I know a surgen and most of his jobs are from A to B cups. If you're going that route she certainly isn't going to up and leave you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.