[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a woman. A girl, really, she is 25 but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1464571608397.jpg (223KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464571608397.jpg
223KB, 1280x1024px
I'm in love with a woman. A girl, really, she is 25 but immature in ways. We talk, she tells me how shitty her boyfriend is then a few hours later she is happy with him again. I think about her all the time and honestly never felt this way about anyone. But I been after this girl for years and don't know what to do. I know she wants a better life and I can provide that for her but she doesn't seem to want to leave this guy for whatever reasons. Am I stuck in the "friend zone"? Is she just using my good nature to get free rides? I professed my love to her, she said thanks.
>>
In what ways is her boyfriend shitty?
>>
>>17229424
Look I'm about to sound all whiteknightie and cuck to some, whatever i don't give a shit. Women are fucking people to with their own problems, opinions, as far as your friend is concerned she probably views your relationship as purely friends, of course things could change, but under no circumstances should you believe you have the privilege to be with your friend. If you have a problem ask her for a friend's number or something...
>>
Chances are she's just using you to vent about her life and problems. She's probably one of those girls who live 100% in the moment.
>>
>>17229673
This.
People who complain about something one minute and then love it the next should pop a red flag on anyone's radar.
Avoid. Block. Ignore. Move on.
People like is are shit to deal with.
>>
>>17229466

Have you told her that you can give her a better life? Do you know what kind of life she desires?

If she is immature as you say, she will not leave her bf because:

- she does not want to hurt him
- she is scared of how things will be without him
- she is not even sure if he is so shitty

Immature people will not knowingly take a rough decision if it is causing them pain and discomfort. The easy way out for her now is to complain about her bf and her life, feel better for a moment and then go back and not change anything. If she has to choose between you and him, she will choose him not because she loves him so much, but because it's the easiest decision to make.

Have one last talk with her, tell her how you can take care of her, that you don't want to just be friends anymore, and that you will be there for her during the breakup, because you know it's a scary thing to do.

Maybe she will say that she will not leave her bf, but that's OK. After this, just walk away. Chances are she will contact you again and leave her shitty bf or try to get you back as a friend. At least, you will know you did something, and can finally have some closure.
>>
>>17229424
If she'll cheat on him with you she'll cheat on you with someone else.
>>
>>17229809
I am getting tired of reading this...

The girl did not cheat on her bf.
And if she leaves her bf and ends up with OP it's still not considered cheating.
She is not fucking with two guys at the same time so nope, that's not cheating.

It's not okay for someone to get stucked in a shitty relationship and get called a cheater when they finally get out. For all of you anons that think you were cheated on, you probably did something to deserve it...
>>
>>17229424
You're a guy with a crush, and she hangs out with you because it feels good to be appreciated. If you were the guy for her, you'd sweep her off her feet. You need to be bold. If you're bold there's a chance you'll get her. If you continue to be her passive shoulder to cry on, you won't get her. If you're bold there's a 90% chance it'll blow up on your face, but there's a 10% chance she'll go with you. And the key thing is, she'll respect you. If you want her, but keep being her passive friend, you're communicating to her that you're not worth as much, and you know you're not good enough for her. Be her passive friend and she'll have no respect for her, and eventually it'll poison the friendship because she'll know you're just there as an admirer, not as a friend - even if you feel like you're there out of "pure love", the fact of the matter is you have an ulterior motive, even if you feel like you're just trying to support her.

Every girl who's mildly attractive has admirers and male friends who they know want them. These girls want a guy who leads, and go for the proactive guy because he's the leader. He values himself. Making her take the masculine role and lead is not only unattractive and unpleasant, it would put her in a position where she would have to lose respect for herself. She deserves a guy who can lead her. She shouldn't have to compromise for the pathetic leeches begging for her scraps.
>>
she's obviously not great if she's hung up on a shitty guy, so forget about her. dingus.
>>
>>17229845
Cheater detected.
>>
>>17229908
that's what you need to do OP.
>>
>>17229845
>emotional cheating
This is worse, spending time to look around for better options instead of fixing your own mistakes. It will still apply to relationships because that behaviour will always happen and have the cheater always looking out to replace the old
>>
So, basically she thinks of you as her gay BFF.
>>
>>17229785
Thanks anon.
I needed to hear this.
I needed someone to remind me that I'm immature. It's just so hard to let go of someone who loves you with all their heart when logically you know it is wrong and will end up badly.
>>
>>17229424
>I professed my love to her, she said thanks.
move on?
>>
>>17229845
This justification fucking sucks.
>>
the best thing you can do is to cut ties with her if your purpose is to get in a relationship with her, for how much longer will you be her weeping shoulder?
>>
Yeah OP you are firmly within the friendzone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.