[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So say .. theoretically, one just hooked up with an old crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: c18.gif (410KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
c18.gif
410KB, 500x200px
So say .. theoretically, one just hooked up with an old crush from school after not seeing her for like 2-3 years (Having hooked up before once) even though she supposedly has a boyfriend in a different state.

How should I proceed? I saw her at a family friend's event completely randomly and to make a long story short we stopped by her house on the way so she could pick up her swimsuit..
Literally the biggest lay up I've ever had. solid 8/10 short soccer girl

When I walked her out in the morning I asked when I could see her again and she said before the 15 which is when she is going to said state to see said long range bf ..

So should I just keep banging her low key and just take what comes and have no expectations

Or should I tell her that she needs to make up her mind and that I don't need dis shit

I was thinking if I banged her and then tell her that I have some stuff to do and cut it short right there that she would be all like omg I'm not good enough or something because she seems to respond to that sort of thing.

So should I just go full dick mode and keep banging her but kind of ignore her at the same time a little? Because I actually do like the girl but also she scares the shit out of me and I don't really want to get fucked over by her however many months or years down the road if she'd do this with her current bf. But at the same time she's bangin and all acting wifey so I'm kind of torn.

You guys should have seen what she was wearing too when she showed up like this short white minidress with high heels an shit.

Sorry for the rant but I've been thinking about fucking the shit out of her all day and just want to bro out and talk about the scandalous bitch

Advice please !
>>
Cheating isn't cool man.
>>
>>17229281

I mean, yeah I know it's a dick move. But I do have a history with the girl and also I don't know the guy. So as far as I'm concerned that's her problem.

The point is that I want to fuck her and keep fucking her. So what is the best way to go about accomplishing that?

I thought this was an advice column.
>>
>>17229297
Just keep fucking her

Who cares about the relationship because she obviously doesn't.
>>
>>17229274
To be honest this in this situation there's two options.

1. You could take the morally right road which is to stop talking with her or break it up because she has a bf. Even though she's cool with this situation.

2. You keep banging her until her bf comes back, it's not you're fault really she's the one cheating. With this option you must be sure to not be a fag and catch feelings for her. This is nothing more than a fuck anon.

Honestly I would go with #2, but I've been going through some strange moral shift ish recently to the point that I might go with 1. depending on how much I want the lay.

But yeah don't catch feelings for her anon. One she's not going to want to break up with her bf over you that's silly talk. Second if by any chance she did she would probably cheat on you too.
>>
>>17229297
You just txt her to meet up, do some lame shit maybe than bang. It's not that hard you already banged her and she said she's down to keep it going until her bf comes back.
>>
File: JustWhenIThoughtIWasOut.gif (481KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
JustWhenIThoughtIWasOut.gif
481KB, 500x227px
>>17229304
That pretty much says it all. Yeah, I am just going to treat her like the whore she is. That's the move I guess.

I'll try and get some pictures of her ass too and post them this weekend.

Thanks guys, Godspeed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.